Windows 10: Windows 10 IOT enterprise 2019 high-end, entry, and value differences?

Discus and support Windows 10 IOT enterprise 2019 high-end, entry, and value differences? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi,My name is Eric Ornelas and I am an application engineer. I am searching through the microsoft website and I cannot find information on what it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EricOrnelas2, Apr 18, 2022.

1. Windows 10 IOT enterprise 2019 high-end, entry, and value differences?

Hi,My name is Eric Ornelas and I am an application engineer. I am searching through the microsoft website and I cannot find information on what it means to be high-end, entry and value for embedded OS. Could please provides the similarities and differences for what it means to be high-end, entry, and value for windows 10 IOT enterprise 2019. I would appreciate an answer.

:)

EricOrnelas2, Apr 18, 2022
  2. TAH52 Win User

Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license.

Where can I purchase Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End licenses.

I'm a small OEM that builds about 20 machines per year.

All of the new machines are being built with Advantech computers which come in with the Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End already installed.

A few of the new machines which were built late last year were built with the same Advantech pcs as the new ones today.

The only difference is that those pcs were purchased with Windows 7 Pro.

I want to replace the OS with the new LTSC.

However, I can't find where to make the purchase.

The Microsoft part number on the latest Advantech pcs is MUT-00005.

TAH52, Apr 18, 2022
  3. tobiasko Win User
    Which IoT Enterprise License for AMD Raven Ridge CPUs ?

Microsoft homepage lists the AMD Athlon 2xx series as supported under Win 10 Enterprise, but not under Win 10 IoT Enterprise.

Will the "Entry" license of IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC work with AMD Athlon 200GE ?

And is it correct that the Ryzen 2200G and 2400G would instead require the "Value" license ?

best regards

*** moved to englisch community ***

tobiasko, Apr 18, 2022
  4. Windows 10 IOT enterprise 2019 high-end, entry, and value differences?

Windows 10 IoT Enterprise

I was looking into using Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for a few devices that I am deploying. I was trying to find the distributors page to contact distributors to get more information on pricing, but all the links I found ended in a dead end. Can someone
    please give me a list of links to official businesses that sell licenses to Windows 10 IoT Enterprise?

sibregslexakcips, Apr 18, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 IOT enterprise 2019 high-end, entry, and value differences?

1. Windows 10 IOT enterprise 2019 high-end, entry, and value differences? - Similar Threads - IOT enterprise 2019

2. Life Cycle of Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSB High End 64 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Life Cycle of Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSB High End 64 bit: Please advise Life Cycle of Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSB High End 64 bitWhat is official Windows Version nameand life cycle of this version , How to find and referent Document...
  3. Life Cycle of Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSB High End 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Life Cycle of Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSB High End 64 bit: Please advise Life Cycle of Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSB High End 64 bitWhat is official Windows Version nameand life cycle of this version , How to find and referent Document...
  4. Life Cycle of Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSB High End 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 IOT enterprise 2019 high-end, entry, and value differences?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 IOT enterprise 2019 high-end, entry, and value differences?: Hi,My name is Eric Ornelas .I am searching through the microsoft website and I cannot find information on what it means to be high-end, entry and value for embedded OS. Could please provides the similarities and differences for what it means to be high-end, entry, and value...
  6. Windows 10 IOT enterprise 2019 high-end, entry, and value differences?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 IOT enterprise 2019 high-end, entry, and value differences?: Hi,My name is Eric Ornelas .I am searching through the microsoft website and I cannot find information on what it means to be high-end, entry and value for embedded OS. Could please provides the similarities and differences for what it means to be high-end, entry, and value...
  7. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC Entry - License

Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC Entry - License: Does a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC Entry license come with an ISO file? I am looking to purchase a license through a distributor, but they said only Microsoft can confirm if the License will come with the ISO image file....
  8. Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license.

Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license.: Where can I purchase Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End licenses. I'm a small OEM that builds about 20 machines per year. All of the new machines are being built with Advantech computers which come in with the Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End already...
  9. Windows IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 activation: Hi everyone, I have created a Windows IoT Enterprise image and have got it running in Audit mode. I want to enable Custom Logon and Unbranded Logo. In the Lab I'm following to create the image it says the following: "Custom Logon feature will not work on images that...
  10. Windows 10 IoT Core vs Enterprise – Similarity and Differences

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 IoT Core vs Enterprise – Similarity and Differences: [ATTACH] When Windows 10 was formally introduced along with plenty of other things, Microsoft did not talk of Windows 10 for IoT, but it did drop hints at an operating system for tiny, smart devices. It was code-named Athens and now, [...] This post Windows 10 IoT Core vs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 High End Value