Windows 10: Windows 10 Iphone and Kindle fire connectivity problems

Discus and support Windows 10 Iphone and Kindle fire connectivity problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since the last windows 10 update my pc does not recognize either my phone nor my Kindle. When I plug them into the usb port nothing happens. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JimA16, Jul 13, 2020.

1. JimA16 Win User

Windows 10 Iphone and Kindle fire connectivity problems

Since the last windows 10 update my pc does not recognize either my phone nor my Kindle. When I plug them into the usb port nothing happens. I have tried every solution on the internet. The usb port is fine because I can use a thumb drive to enter or download data from my pc.

:)

JimA16, Jul 13, 2020

2. Can't connect PC to Kindle Fire

Hi Jhessica

Yes Fire appears on PC Device Manager, but when I right click and select Install it tries to download drivers for this device but then aborts with message ' A service installation in this INF section is invalid'

Curiously in Fire settings I can change USB Computer Connection to Camera(PTP) and Kindle then appears on PC as a drive. But now when connected via Media Device(MTP)

Thanks

Duncan

DuncanMacrae_835, Jul 13, 2020
  3. BigFatBoy Win User
    Question: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire

a Tablet or a Kindle Fire
    this question is not W10 specific, it does have to do with digital devices and internet communication.

i have a basic kindle e-reader that needs to be replace.
    I know nothing about "tablets"; i do all my work on a W10 PC.
    Q; what can i do on a tablet that i can not do on a Kindle Fire....
    Your suggestions are appreciated.

BigFatBoy, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Iphone and Kindle fire connectivity problems

Bill Smithers, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Iphone and Kindle fire connectivity problems

1. Windows 10 Iphone and Kindle fire connectivity problems - Similar Threads - Iphone Kindle fire

2. how to connect kindle fire in win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to connect kindle fire in win 10: Kindle fire not recognized on windows 10. don't know where or how to get drivers for it, or if they are needed. I would be grateful for any help possible with this....
  3. how to connect kindle fire in win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect kindle fire in win 10: Kindle fire not recognized on windows 10. don't know where or how to get drivers for it, or if they are needed. I would be grateful for any help possible with this....
  4. how to connect kindle fire in win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Kindle Fire

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kindle Fire: My kindle fire for reading books will not hook up to my WiFi. It says my WiFi is on but when I click it it says authentication problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-fire/079a25ec-9e06-456f-adca-42036fb86338
  6. Kindle Fire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kindle Fire: My kindle fire for reading books will not hook up to my WiFi. It says my WiFi is on but when I click it it says authentication problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-fire/079a25ec-9e06-456f-adca-42036fb86338
  7. Kindle Fire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Kindle Fire 7 connection to my w10 laptop

Kindle Fire 7 connection to my w10 laptop: When I connect my kindle fire 7 to my laptop, I am asked what to do and have a choice. Does ignoring the option have any effect on my laptop NOT recognizing my kindle? I have an MTP driver installed but cannot transfer files to my kindle. Laptop says kindle has been...
  9. Kindle Fire

Kindle Fire: I have Windows 10 I tried to connect my kindle to windows 10 couldn't I used to do before when I had windows 8 now I can't connect the kindle fire to any of them when I try I get this message USB device not recognized the last USB device you connected to this computer...
  10. Question: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire

in Windows 10 Support
    Question: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire this question is not W10 specific, it does have to do with digital devices and internet communication. i have a basic kindle e-reader that needs to be replace. I know nothing about "tablets"; i do all my work on a W10 PC. Q; what can i do on a...