Windows 10: Windows 10 IPv4 connectivity: no internet access. IPv6 connectivity works perfectly fine.

Discus and support Windows 10 IPv4 connectivity: no internet access. IPv6 connectivity works perfectly fine. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am able to use sites such as google youtube facebook instagram, but unable to use many websites. They just do not load. Need help fixing this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Edwin4180, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Edwin4180 Win User

Windows 10 IPv4 connectivity: no internet access. IPv6 connectivity works perfectly fine.

I am able to use sites such as google youtube facebook instagram, but unable to use many websites. They just do not load. Need help fixing this problem please. I use ethernet and have tried troubleshooting as much as possible, but still have not figured out a solution.

:)

Edwin4180, Aug 6, 2021
  2. philness Win User

ipv4 connected ipv6 no network access

So I thought my problem was solved, and then just now my internet stopped working again. Same problem, ipv4 connected ipv6 no network access. Anyone have any suggestions?

philness, Aug 6, 2021
  3. Connectivity (IPv4/IPv6): Disconnected

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Ideally this Connectivity (IPv4/IPv6): Disconnected, means that the devices in not in use or not connected and it could be any device for example, Ethernet, WIFI, Bluetooth or Local Area Connection.

If you are using WI-FI for internet connection then Ethernet will show Connectivity (IPv4/IPv6): Disconnected.

In order to understand the issue and assist you accordingly, we need some information

• What is your network setup?
    • Are you seeing any errors?
    • Where you are seeing this information?

Meanwhile, try the troubleshooting steps referred in this article:

Fix network connection issues in Windows
    and check if it works.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 6, 2021
  4. philness Win User

Windows 10 IPv4 connectivity: no internet access. IPv6 connectivity works perfectly fine.

ipv4 connected ipv6 no network access

Hello all, I just bought a new computer and it connected to the internet fine. Today, right after an update from Asus Live Update, my internet stopped working. It says the wifi is connected but when I open a browser and search it says no internet. I went into control panel and clicked on the network and it say Ipv4 connected, but then it says ipv6 no network access.
    Also, for some reason I can ping google from the command prompt and windows update works. It's just not letting browse in IE or Chrome.
    All other devices connected to my network are working fine.
    I have no idea what to try at this point, I've checked a ton of other threads and websites but no successful results.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

cheers,
    Phil

philness, Aug 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 IPv4 connectivity: no internet access. IPv6 connectivity works perfectly fine. - Similar Threads - IPv4 connectivity internet

2. no wireless ipv4 connectivity, but ipv6 is fine, and previous answers are not working...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no wireless ipv4 connectivity, but ipv6 is fine, and previous answers are not working...: This seems to be a reasonably common problem, based on the number of times it has appeared on this site.For me, it just started out of the blue. I am not aware of any updates, or any new software installed. It initially presented as two problems:My original wifi adapter name...
  3. no wireless ipv4 connectivity, but ipv6 is fine, and previous answers are not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no wireless ipv4 connectivity, but ipv6 is fine, and previous answers are not working...: This seems to be a reasonably common problem, based on the number of times it has appeared on this site.For me, it just started out of the blue. I am not aware of any updates, or any new software installed. It initially presented as two problems:My original wifi adapter name...
  4. no wireless ipv4 connectivity, but ipv6 is fine, and previous answers are not working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. IPv6 connectivity is dropping but not IPv4

IPv6 connectivity is dropping but not IPv4: I work with many open SSH sessions at least six using tmux. After a few hours, the sessions to IPv6 addresses are dropping. The ones to IPv4 are not. I am able to confirm that I have lost all IPv6 connectivity using the site https://test-ipv6.com/ Using ipConfig, I see...
  6. Windows 10 No IPV4 Connectivity, Ipv6 works fine.

Windows 10 No IPV4 Connectivity, Ipv6 works fine.: Suddenly today my laptop decided I cannot reach any IPV4 websites but IPV6 websites work fine. I checked the Wifi adapter status and it shows NO IPV4 Connectivity. This laptop was not on the latest 2004 update so I did the update and STILL no connectivity. Another thing I...
  7. IPV4 connectivity : No internet access

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IPV4 connectivity : No internet access: IPV4 connectivity : No internet access Since ipv4 is not working, i can only browse google/youtube/facebook/blogspot etc which run on ipv6, other website like reddit/steam etc just doesn't work. First of all, this connection is established via ethernet cable, and i almost...
  8. IPv4 Not connecting to internet, IPv6 fine (Ethernet off of WiFi Extender)

IPv4 Not connecting to internet, IPv6 fine (Ethernet off of WiFi Extender): Hello, I came home from a trip yesterday and noticed I cannot play any of my games and can't access sites such as Hulu. My computer is telling me my IPv4 Is not connecting to the internet. I called XFinity and they hung up on me as almost a "Good Luck" Gesture. I tried...
  9. IPv4 and IPv6 Connectivity?

IPv4 and IPv6 Connectivity?: Hi, I did a clean install of my Win10 Home about a week ago and it all turned out for the good. However, tonight while nosing around my Network Connections I notice I am connected to the Internet by Ethernet (Realtek PCle GBF Family Controller) which I thought I was since...
  10. ipv4 connected ipv6 no network access

ipv4 connected ipv6 no network access: Hello all, I just bought a new computer and it connected to the internet fine. Today, right after an update from Asus Live Update, my internet stopped working. It says the wifi is connected but when I open a browser and search it says no internet. I went into control panel...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 ipv4 not connected

2. ipv6 connectivity is no internet

3. ipv4 connectivity no network access

4. ipv4 not connected but ipv6 is,
  5. IPv4 no internet access but IPv6 connectivity is OK