Windows 10: Windows 10 IRQL Not Less or Equal.

Discus and support Windows 10 IRQL Not Less or Equal. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Not sure what’s causing this and my pc drivers should al be updated. Some other things that have been happening with my pc is black screening randomly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zeng Her, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Zeng Her Win User

Windows 10 IRQL Not Less or Equal.

Not sure what’s causing this and my pc drivers should al be updated. Some other things that have been happening with my pc is black screening randomly after shutting off and turning back on, usbs giving no power, fans still spin. It usually works after a couple hours for one run until i shut it down and then it just black screens for another few hours. does anyone know what might be wrong or how i could figure it out?

:)

Zeng Her, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Jadeonking, Feb 6, 2023
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL / KMODE EXCEPTION HANDLED at installation of Windows

Hi andy4117,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community

1. Did you installed Windows 10 on this computer before?
    2. Are you trying to install Windows by booting from the disc or USB?
    3. When you says MBR – GPT, May I know the complete error message that you are receiving, when you are installing Windows?
    4. Did you unplugged all the external device, apart from Mouse and keyboard?

Usually, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL / KMODE EXCEPTION HANDLED errors are seen if there are faulty hardware, drivers or anti-virus programs. As you are trying to install Windows 10, you can try the steps to perform a Custom Installation
    of Windows 10 by booting from a disc or USB.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL could be due to faulty hardware problem, faulty system service problem and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED could be due to Hardware incompatibility and Faulty device driver or system service

I would suggest you to check this thread on
    custom installation

from Andre Da Costato Created on January 17, 2017.

Disclaimer: While performing these steps, there might be a risk of data loss. You may take a backup of the data before performing the steps.

You can follow this article on
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    , to get a deeper understanding of this issue. You can refer this article on

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Please replay us back once you follow all the above steps.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Feb 6, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 IRQL Not Less or Equal.

1. Windows 10 IRQL Not Less or Equal. - Similar Threads - IRQL Less Equal

2. irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    irql not less or equal: Hey, I dont quite understand how to analyze the dmp file, can anyone help me and tell me if theres any clue as to what can be crashing my pc?Im uploading the dmp file.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eu4sHE5y3shHq0j8EKfmJrx75nvXj1Ec/view?usp=sharing...
  3. IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL: This keeps botherim me a lot recently especially after updates. Here is the minidump link please help me: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av2uzHzl7-NMgZMqhyIkCEYiJ7LNhg?e=ipQmH6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irql-not-less-or-equal/72e83c08-d0dd-4b83-8c90-557903394274
  4. IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL: This keeps botherim me a lot recently especially after updates. Here is the minidump link please help me: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av2uzHzl7-NMgZMqhyIkCEYiJ7LNhg?e=ipQmH6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irql-not-less-or-equal/72e83c08-d0dd-4b83-8c90-557903394274
  5. IRQL not less or equal

IRQL not less or equal: Hello,I am randomly getting an IRQL not less or equal error. I have tried doing a factory reset on my PC and it still is happening, below is the event log if anyone can help me it would be appreciated.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date:...
  6. IRQL not less or equal

IRQL not less or equal: Hello,I am randomly getting an IRQL not less or equal error. I have tried doing a factory reset on my PC and it still is happening, below is the event log if anyone can help me it would be appreciated.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date:...
  7. irql not less or equal

irql not less or equal: Good day. Randomly, I encounter bsod "irql not less or equal", sometimes with a phrase "netio.sys", or in some cases, the pc randomly freezes. this only happened in the past 2 weeks. can someone help me to fix this problem?I already tried the following:- reseat the ram and...
  8. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Keep getting the BSOD. Have done clean install - Still happeningHave done clean install on different HD - Still happeningHave done clean install with no peripherals or secondary HD in tower - Still happeningDont have spare RAM or sound card to swap out to check if those are...
  9. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Keep getting the BSOD. Have done clean install - Still happeningHave done clean install on different HD - Still happeningHave done clean install with no peripherals or secondary HD in tower - Still happeningDont have spare RAM or sound card to swap out to check if those are...
  10. IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS

IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS: I have been having IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS blue screens for almost a year now. I have attempted all the fixes recommended to me with none of them actually helping. I also receive SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED blue screens but not as often as IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS blue...