Windows 10: Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD. How do I fix this?

Discus and support Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD. How do I fix this? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SheepyCat, Jan 19, 2020.

1. SheepyCat Win User

Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD. How do I fix this?

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

:)

SheepyCat, Jan 19, 2020
  2. mad1394 Win User

IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Radit.Key Win User
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

starting around a week ago, my computer has been getting bsod, with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem

I tried and walked around the steps how to fix it, but nothing has done fixing it

I figured that I can't even check the minidumps to see something

some people are making threads and getting helped out, turned out I will try too

here's a link for the minidumps and my pc's spec : bzz.rar

thanks for the attention Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD. How do I fix this? :)

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Radit.Key, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD. How do I fix this?

Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD. How do I fix this?

1. Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD. How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD fix

2. How to fix the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: I've tried most of the solutions but when I have done the SFC /scannow it is telling me there is corrupt files that can't be fixed, how would I go about getting access to that information so I can find what file is corrupt?...
  3. How to fix the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: I've tried most of the solutions but when I have done the SFC /scannow it is telling me there is corrupt files that can't be fixed, how would I go about getting access to that information so I can find what file is corrupt?...
  4. How to fix IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error?

How to fix IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error?: I get this error almost every time my pc wakes up from sleep. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-irqlnotlessorequal-bsod-error/25c994f5-debe-4e99-b9e6-e5aa25db9439
  5. How do i fix BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid...
  6. How do i fix BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

How do i fix BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid...
  7. Help how to fix BSOD by IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help how to fix BSOD by IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: tried every single tutorials on how to fix this, still no hope please help meicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22473.1005 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\121921-12359-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only...
  8. Help how to fix BSOD by IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Help how to fix BSOD by IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: tried every single tutorials on how to fix this, still no hope please help meicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22473.1005 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\121921-12359-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only...
  9. How can I fix and prevent this BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I fix and prevent this BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ?: I am trying to figure out what this BSOD was caused by and how to prevent it from occurring again. It's the second time it happens in the last month. The first time I ignored it thinking it must've been some windows updates issue as I just had a windows update earlier that...
  10. How to fix IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL for Windows 10?: I already try to reset (keep and clear all files) the PC, upgrade and downgrade have try to install Windows 10 build from 1607 to 1809, but none of this is work. Now i'm on 1803. Here's the some of my bsod logs: On Sun 20/10/2019 15:59:02 your computer crashed or a...