Windows 10: Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL hal.dll+1bd4, ntoskrnl.exe+1d41e9

Discus and support Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL hal.dll+1bd4, ntoskrnl.exe+1d41e9 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having BSOD issues with my computer for a while now while playing video games. One of my most common error codes I get on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RektTangle, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL hal.dll+1bd4, ntoskrnl.exe+1d41e9

Hello,

I have been having BSOD issues with my computer for a while now while playing video games. One of my most common error codes I get on my frequent blue screen is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have tried many things to solve this issue like memory scans, driver updates, and other programs. I have also reinstalled Windows 10 multiple times to fix my issue. The BlueScreenView application I used to analyze the Minidump files, has told me the hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe are what have been causing my issues. Any help you are able to provide me for fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

:)

RektTangle, Mar 28, 2020
  2. TSX420J Win User
    TSX420J, Mar 28, 2020
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Mar 28, 2020
  4. LewisH95 Win User

Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL hal.dll+1bd4, ntoskrnl.exe+1d41e9

Ntoskrnl BSOD

• Update your Realtek audio driver.
    • Update your computer.
    • Disable overclocking settings.
    • Turn off BlueStacks/ another Android emulator.
    • Clean your registry.
    • Check your disk for errors.
    • Fix bad memory issues.
    • Remove faulty sticks of RAM.
    • I hope these methods help you!
    • Regards,
    • Lewis

* Added by Moderator: Information from
      https://windowsreport.com/windows-8-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe/

* Moderator note: Advice given on this page might or might not be safe and/or effective but there are programs usually classified as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs) being pushed that should not be downloaded or installed.

LewisH95, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL hal.dll+1bd4, ntoskrnl.exe+1d41e9

1. Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL hal.dll+1bd4, ntoskrnl.exe+1d41e9 - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL hal dll+1bd4

2. Could not open exe and DLL files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Could not open exe and DLL files: Hi everyone Someone gave me bunch of exe and DLL file and unfortunately my system is not able to open them.I've tried to solve it but still is showing me two different errors for different files.These are the errors:1.Class not registered.You need the following file to be...
  3. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  4. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  5. Frequent BSODs IRQL_not_less_or_equal, ntoskrnl. Also cant read any external memory.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frequent BSODs IRQL_not_less_or_equal, ntoskrnl. Also cant read any external memory.: I'll try to keep this short. I've been getting frequent bluescreens with the error message in the title since December. Bluescreenview hasn't helped me much, neither has any of those common scans and disk checks and whatnot. I get them mostly directly after restarting from a...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  8. BSOD netio, ntoskrnl, ndis i7 7700 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD netio, ntoskrnl, ndis i7 7700 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: So I've been plagued by blue screen for the past few weeks which happen randomly through out the day, sometimes I get blue screens just when I boot and sometimes I don't for hours. I upgraded my computer's mobo and processor then I started getting these BSODs. With that said...
  9. Windows=HAL ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows=HAL ?: I hope someone can help as Microsoft techs have been unsuccessful at solving this problem. It appears that Windows 10 (in my case) is protecting itself from being updated along with refusing to allow printers (that's plural) to be used. The problem started around 3 months...
  10. Upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10. BSOD ntoskrnl IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10. BSOD ntoskrnl IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Upgraded from win 7 to win 10 x64 (legally) and am occaisonally getting BSOD's for IRQL ntoskrn.exe as well as a couple others. What I've done: All device manager drivers are reported working ok and no disabled or yellow triangles. GPU has a fresh driver installed and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ntoskrnl.exe 1d41e9

2. erreur ntoskrnl.exe 1d41e9