Windows 10: Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so i have been getting this crash a lot and ive tried pretty much everything i can think of. https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArvvaWCnpZ_qgbganrT__nSAN7pnGA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Spaceman Sublime, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

so i have been getting this crash a lot and ive tried pretty much everything i can think of.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArvvaWCnpZ_qgbganrT__nSAN7pnGA

here is a mini dump file. im hoping someone can help me. im at the end of my rope here and have lost pretty much all hope.

:)

Spaceman Sublime, Jul 22, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I had a BSOD in early December that stated "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". I have tried EVERYTHING to regain use of my computer...and nothing works! Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irqlnotlessorequal/f4a9fddf-4d4c-4f13-b9fe-737dbe1fd70d
  3. Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD. How do I fix this?: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-irqlnotlessorequal-bsod-how-do-i-fix/e025f993-8507-4498-baf6-07d350215bb3
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crash

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crash: Hello everyone, So, my laptop has been having a lot of random problems but this blue screen of death was the best problem that I could be specific about. I was simply browsing Steam when the BSOD happened. Before writing this thread I already checked a few things: - Ran...
  5. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (HELP)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (HELP): I am getting this error sporadically while using my PC. I am trying to figure out what it is, but the process seems to be a little more involved than what I can do. I viewed the dump and I came up with this in my pastebin https://pastebin.com/KPSTbcva. submitted by...
  6. BSOD: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Help)

BSOD: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Help): Having this error every time I get into a game of Rocket League, haven't tried any other games. Here is my dmp file submitted by /u/Cameron8508 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ekjpr9/bsod_irql_not_less_or_equal_help/
  7. Boot Loop - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD

Boot Loop - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD: Hi all, not sure if this is the right forum for this but I have been going mad trying to get my computer to boot for days now and wanted to see if anyone had any ideas. I was playing a game (Control) when the computer completely froze to the point that even the power button...
  8. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, I have a blue screen of dead issue on my pc. I tried serveal things like memtest86, sfc /scan now. But it didn't give any results. I hope someone in this community can help me. With WinDbg I get the following result: 1: kd> !analyze...
  9. Getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly when using pc

Getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly when using pc: Basically i built a new pc then after about 2 weeks of use, BSOD started happening. Tried the memory diagnostic which came out with no problems, updated all my drivers, and even tried reinstalling windows but the BSOD still happens. On the most recent BSOD, i went to the...
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL after ram installation but win7 32bit working!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL after ram installation but win7 32bit working!: I have a desktop pc with 3GB RAM, win7 32bit and win10 64bit (both working fine). I installed 16GB RAM (throwing away the old 3GB). After that, win7 32bit is working fine (saying installed memory 16GB, 3,50GB usable). But when I boot from win10 64bit, I am getting a blue...