Windows 10: Windows 10 is a hot mess for me right now.

Discus and support Windows 10 is a hot mess for me right now. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I made a post few weeks ago that i got many different bods and got my ram replaced wich solved my problems... for a week. After i reinstalled windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/stoegi17, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 is a hot mess for me right now.

I made a post few weeks ago that i got many different bods and got my ram replaced wich solved my problems... for a week.

After i reinstalled windows and installed everything again my pc got bluescreens again but not same as before.

I mainly get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (even i got the all the newest drivers that exist), PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, APC_INDEX_MISMATCH and KMODE_EXCEPTION.

They also mainly appear when i move things on or off my system SSD.

I decided to do a ugrade install but werent able to because everytime it got into a bootloop and couldnt install it.

After I got into my system again windows stuttered every few seconds so I fresh installed Windows and I got the same problems but now I get bootloops on every boot and also get bods in the windows repair tool.

My hardware:

Gtx 1080

Gigabyte x570 Elite

Ryzen 3700x

Gskill tridentz rgb 2x8GB 3200

coolermaster 700W PSU

2TB Seagate HDD, Crucial MX500 SSD(My system runs on that), 1TB WD, 2 older WD HDDs with 500 and 1000GB's from some Older Laptops

Right now i dont really know what to do anymore because for me it seamed as my SSD is dead but my Bods say something different. I dont know if its a software or hardware problem.

submitted by /u/stoegi17
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/stoegi17, Oct 29, 2019

2. When playing games the hot keys are active

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to disable Hot Keys and check if that helps.

• Right click anywhere on your desktop screen and select Graphics Options.

• Navigate to Hot Keys and then click on Disable.

• Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 is a hot mess for me right now.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 is a hot mess for me right now.

1. Windows 10 is a hot mess for me right now. - Similar Threads - hot mess right

2. Support system is broken technically for me right now

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Support system is broken technically for me right now: I originally got help through the online chat system. Responses were slow, but it worked. I'm trying to transfer my Windows 10 Pro license for refurbished computers to a new computer. I was told that the license was transferable and told to wait to minutes while I was...
  3. Windows 10 Sucks right now

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Sucks right now: I don't what is going on but with a new computer build I cannot get windows 10 to act right. I've tried 6 different installs now from different media and different sources for the ISO. I've tried earlier, and up to the newest update of windows 10, the same for drivers....
  4. Messed up User rights

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Messed up User rights: Hi, I used a tool the gain access to system folders to clean my system. Everything worked well. I was trying to restet the user rightes and messed up big time. My question, how can I restore all rights back to default. The Problem is I just set the rights for the discs...
  5. Windows is messing up on me

in Cortana
    Windows is messing up on me: So whenever I go to open search bar, or notifications, or even look something up in my files it will flicker for a millisecond and close. And I don't know what to do about it. when I'm in safe mode it works but when I'm not it doesn't...
  6. Windows sign-in is a mess for me

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows sign-in is a mess for me: You can see here that i alledgedly can't sign in with Windows PIN, and only being able to log in with my mail password. However, i do log in with a PIN, and that PIN is what i want to change. And here i can see my mail, which is the same mail when i try to change my password...
  7. Help me understand this hot mess of outlook 2019 (backup/restoration)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Help me understand this hot mess of outlook 2019 (backup/restoration): Oh boy. So it begins with the desire to have basically a "mirror" of my entire outlook install on a second pc, but I havent even GOTTEN to that point yet. By chance I was looking at my account settings > data files and clicked on a few of my emailname.ost files. Each returned...
  8. Help me understand this hot mess of outlook 2019 (backup/restoration)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me understand this hot mess of outlook 2019 (backup/restoration): Oh boy. So it begins with the desire to have basically a "mirror" of my entire outlook install on a second pc, but I havent even GOTTEN to that point yet. By chance I was looking at my account settings > data files and clicked on a few of my emailname.ost files. Each returned...
  9. regedit now denied me editing rights

in Windows 10 Support
    regedit now denied me editing rights: Hi A coupla weks ago I found a site that gave a way to disable the login splash screen, so that I went straight to my login name and just entered password. It was something like hkey local machine..... personalization create a new key. I have has a complete update...
  10. Upgraded to Windows 10, and now my desktop is now messed up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgraded to Windows 10, and now my desktop is now messed up.: I upgraded to windows 10, and after doing so, my desktop would flash and I wouldn't be able to open programs. I could open task manager and open programs through "run". I opened msconfig and disabled the services "Problem Reports and Solutions Control Panel Support" and...