Windows 10: windows 10 is a malware that doesn't let u downgrade once u install it?

Discus and support windows 10 is a malware that doesn't let u downgrade once u install it? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Not able to clean install windows 8.1 on my machine that i upgraded to 10 previously! Tried everything that i know of and found on the forum not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MUSHTAQ-AHMAD, Jan 6, 2019.

1. windows 10 is a malware that doesn't let u downgrade once u install it?

Not able to clean install windows 8.1 on my machine that i upgraded to 10 previously! Tried everything that i know of and found on the forum not restricted to here but every where i could put my hand on!!! And until as i can get windows 10 is doing horribly something wrong to the machine so that we may not be able to f##k that s**t OS... slowing down my pc after every aniversanni virus upgrade

Below is my system make and model!!!

I kept this coz i know u didn't need it?

windows 10 is a malware that doesn't let u downgrade once u install it? [​IMG]

:)

MUSHTAQ-AHMAD, Jan 6, 2019

2. bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

1. Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    2. Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    3. Click "Repair this computer"
    4. Go to "Advanced options"
    5. click system restore
    6. Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Random832 Win User
    Why does the Unicode character (U+2295) come out as (U+2248)

To answer the question of why this specific value is present:

With the standard input method, decimal numbers are taken mod 256 and then interpreted as the OEM code page* if there is no leading zero, or the ANSI code page if there is a leading zero. So, the steps are:

• 2295 mod 256 = 247
    • 247 [0xF7] is U+2295 in the OEM code page

Character sets that have U+2295 at this potion are Codepages 437, 737, 770, 772, 774, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865, CWI, and MIK.

(The fact that "2295" and "2248" both start with 22 is an interesting coincidence, nothing more)

* Note: "ANSI Code Page" has little to do with ANSI, except that code page 1252 was based on a draft of what later became ISO 8859-1 [and some of the others had similar origins]. It is the 8-bit character set associated with the current locale, and "OEM Code Page" is another character set associated with the locale, typically the one that was used in MS-DOS in that country.

Random832, Jan 6, 2019
  4. DonTolson Win User

windows 10 is a malware that doesn't let u downgrade once u install it?

U-Verse app for Windows Phone7

This is probably a question better posed to the AT&T folks on one of their community support forums, since AT&T 'owns' the U-Verse app.

It could be, however, that they are planning either an extensive upgrade for Windows Phone 8 functionality, or capabilities within WP8 make U-Verse unnecessary or obsolete.

Not being an AT&T customer, I'm not sure all the U-Verse does, but these are just some ideas.

DonTolson, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 is a malware that doesn't let u downgrade once u install it?

1. windows 10 is a malware that doesn't let u downgrade once u install it? - Similar Threads - malware doesn't let

2. After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .: log in to a User Account that I setup in the beginning of the setup process, without network connected, WITHOUT A PASSWORD SETUP, to finish the job of getting your Windows OS account connected [W I T H network connected], BUT HERE'S THE KICKER: I don't want my OS account to...
  3. After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .: log in to a User Account that I setup in the beginning of the setup process, without network connected, WITHOUT A PASSWORD SETUP, to finish the job of getting your Windows OS account connected [W I T H network connected], BUT HERE'S THE KICKER: I don't want my OS account to...
  4. After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how to go back to windows 11 if u downgraded to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to go back to windows 11 if u downgraded to windows 10: how to go back to windows 11 if u downgraded to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-go-back-to-windows-11-if-u-downgraded-to/64ed2787-3530-479d-aa6f-5cb4b2048208
  6. Windows 10'u yükleyemiyorum!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10'u yükleyemiyorum!!: İnternette gezinirken windows 8/8.1 kaldırabilen cihazlar windows 10'u çok rahat kaldırabilir yazılarını gördümBende Windows 8.1 Pro dan 10'a geçmek istedim ama şu hatayı alıyorum;Windows 10'u Yükleyemedik.Cihazıma Windows 7 Enterprise Servis Paketi 1 Yükledim.Aracı şu...
  7. U

in Windows 10 Gaming
    U: the card says you should put the flash stick in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/u%E7%9B%98%E6%98%BE%E7%A4%BA%E8%AF%B7%E5%B0%86/c5cbab7b-d3b9-429f-a659-1f745de469e0
  8. U

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    U: the card says you should put the flash stick in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/u%E7%9B%98%E6%98%BE%E7%A4%BA%E8%AF%B7%E5%B0%86/c5cbab7b-d3b9-429f-a659-1f745de469e0
  9. U

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. windows 10 is a malware that doesn't let u downgrade once u install it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 is a malware that doesn't let u downgrade once u install it?: Not able to clean install windows 8.1 on my machine that i upgraded to 10 previously! Tried everything that i know of and found on the forum not restricted to here but every where i could put my hand on!!! And until as i can get windows 10 is doing horribly something wrong to...