Windows 10: Windows 10 is activated but I have a message on the screen that say "Activate Windows"

Discus and support Windows 10 is activated but I have a message on the screen that say "Activate Windows" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good night, I have a issue , last days my laptop start showing a message on the screen that says"Activate windows , go to settings to activate windows"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Daniel N Jr, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Windows 10 is activated but I have a message on the screen that say "Activate Windows"

Good night, I have a issue , last days my laptop start showing a message on the screen that says"Activate windows , go to settings to activate windows" but my windows 10 home is permanently activated... so I go to settings to check the license and it say that is activated... help please.

:)

Daniel N Jr, Mar 30, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Mar 30, 2020
  4. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 is activated but I have a message on the screen that say "Activate Windows"

Windows 10 activation question

Mine finally did although it was about 6 or so hours after as it was saying failed to activate.

AsRock, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 is activated but I have a message on the screen that say "Activate Windows"

1. Windows 10 is activated but I have a message on the screen that say "Activate Windows" - Similar Threads - activated message screen

2. I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...: I have purchased a second-hand laptop and I can't activate Windows 10. A reoccurring message pops up saying windows is not activated and "we cannot activate windows since you are not connected to your organizations activation server. please connect to your organizations...
  3. I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...: I have purchased a second-hand laptop and I can't activate Windows 10. A reoccurring message pops up saying windows is not activated and "we cannot activate windows since you are not connected to your organizations activation server. please connect to your organizations...
  4. I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows 10 activation message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 activation message: i cant seem to activate my windows 10 . i bought an SSD harddrive for my laptop and the store owner activated for me, upon formating i cant activate it despite getting the full activation code from the windows powershell in addmit mode i get sa message saying the product...
  6. Windows 10 Activation message

Windows 10 Activation message: Hi Microsoft team, I keep getting the windows activation error message everyday but I see a blank Activation screen. Ran the slmgr.vbs /dlv command on command prompt as Administrator and attached is the screen shot for it. [ATTACH] Activation screen shows blank and...
  7. windows 10 activate message

windows 10 activate message: After several years, I'm now getting an (activate windows) message. When I try, it tells me I need a key or a code which I don't have as it came with with a 10 update when I purchased it from Office Depot. The one time I was able to speak to tech, he told me I had to buy a...
  8. Windows 10 activation message

Windows 10 activation message: I am frequently getting a message that I need to activate windows. I have an HP computer that I purchased from a reputable retailer about 3 years ago and Windows 10 was installed on it by the retailer. So far I have been able to activate windows by running the...
  9. Windows 10 Activation Message

Windows 10 Activation Message: I still have the Activation message with error code 0xC004C003. On running the troubleshooter I get the message: We cant reach a critical windows service. Wait a few minutes and try again later (0x80070422). I ran a windows repair which did not resolve the issue. When will...
  10. SCREEN SAYING TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS

SCREEN SAYING TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS: I AM USING WINDOWS TEN,,,WHAT IS THE ISSUE HERE. PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saying-to-activate-windows/eefc4bab-ab5f-4af4-b5e2-21f5ebad6746

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does windows 10 preview say windows needs activation if its already activated

2. message on screen says activate windows