Windows 10: Windows 10 is activated but still keeps asking for Activation

Discus and support Windows 10 is activated but still keeps asking for Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my windows is activated by a digital license linked to my microsoft account. but still continued to receive a message saying that windows is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Cândido DosSantos, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Windows 10 is activated but still keeps asking for Activation

my windows is activated by a digital license linked to my microsoft account. but still continued to receive a message saying that windows is not activated.

:)

Cândido DosSantos, Nov 16, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Nov 16, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Windows 10 is activated but still keeps asking for Activation

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

This kinda sucks. However, if one is upgrading from a retail W7/8, then it should activate on different hardware, with possible phone activation required if it's been over 120 days or whatever the timeout period is now since the last activation. Remember to erase the copy on the old hardware, of course.

qubit, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 is activated but still keeps asking for Activation

1. Windows 10 is activated but still keeps asking for Activation - Similar Threads - activated still keeps

2. Windows 10 asking for activation after activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 asking for activation after activation: Hi.Windows 10 Home activated but keep getting activation message.No option to troubleshoot or call MS activation support.Are there any solutions?Thanks....
  3. Windows 10 asking for activation after activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 asking for activation after activation: Hi.Windows 10 Home activated but keep getting activation message.No option to troubleshoot or call MS activation support.Are there any solutions?Thanks....
  4. Windows 10 asking for activation after activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 11 keep asking for activation while already activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keep asking for activation while already activated: Hello, Since some days my windows 11 keeps asking me to activate, while I already activated it. Just today, it asked me twice for activation, which I've done like precedent times. Activation is done successfully and then after a while it will ask me again for activation....
  6. Windows 11 keep asking for activation while already activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keep asking for activation while already activated: Hello, Since some days my windows 11 keeps asking me to activate, while I already activated it. Just today, it asked me twice for activation, which I've done like precedent times. Activation is done successfully and then after a while it will ask me again for activation....
  7. Windows 10 Keeps Asking Me To Activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Keeps Asking Me To Activate: I purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 directly from Microsft in 2019, and it has been working great until recently. Honestly, its still working fine, it's just that in the bottom right hand part of the screen, a message appears and has started to ask me to activate every...
  8. Windows 10 keeps asking to be activated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 keeps asking to be activated: Not sure if I need to post this here or in /r/techsupport , but here goes: Since a week my Windows 10 gives the message: "Windows 10 is not activated, please activate now." I then go to settings and select "fix this problem." Windows activates itself again and it says...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise keeps asking for activation

Windows 10 Enterprise keeps asking for activation: Hi, I'm on an Office365 E5 subscription. I activated my laptop successfully to Windows 10 Enterprise and it shows in the Activation pan of the Settings app: [ATTACH] However, every single time I open Settings, I get a reminder to activate Windows. The computer is...
  10. Windows 10 keeps asking to be activated even though already activated

Windows 10 keeps asking to be activated even though already activated: Maybe a week or two ago my windows started showing the "Activate windows" watermark. In the settings it said I was already activated. Even so I acquired my licence code through the cmd window, clicked "change product code" and typed it in. This fixed the issue for a little...