Windows 10: Windows 10 is Activated Using Organization's Activation Service Instead of Digital License

Discus and support Windows 10 is Activated Using Organization's Activation Service Instead of Digital License in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro came with my machine and it used to say "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account."UPDATE:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by addnanabbas, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Windows 10 is Activated Using Organization's Activation Service Instead of Digital License

Windows 10 Pro came with my machine and it used to say "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account."UPDATE: Correcting the above information. My PC was built by the shop from parts. I assume they installed Windows 10 Pro on it, but what I am not sure about is how I got a Digital Certificate in the first place and how it got tied to my Microsoft account as it's been so long.I recently had an SSD installed at a computer shop, had them make it my primary drive, and had them install Windows 10 Pro on it.When I got home, I logged into my Microsoft account

:)

addnanabbas, Jul 29, 2021

2. Changing Windows 10 Activation from "Organization's Activation Service" to Digital Licesnse

My Windows 10, from the day I installed it, was activated through a digital license linked to my Microsoft account. After my PC came from repairing, I noticed that it was activated with the "Organization's activation service". Now, just recently, I got a
    popup that my Windows license is about to expire. But it's been around 4-5 years since I am using Windows 10 with the digital license and it never expired and perhaps it was permanent.

If there is a way to activate Windows again with the digital license, please help me with it. And also, I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 through the "Windows 10 Update Assistant" long ago, if this information helps.

Himanshu Sharma4182005, Jul 29, 2021
  3. recover my digital activation

djoudi bachir, Jul 29, 2021
  4. jindogae Win User

Windows 10 is Activated Using Organization's Activation Service Instead of Digital License

Activation / Licensing Problem

Hi. It says windows 7 Home Premium but it has ALWAYS been Win 10 Pro starting with the free 'upgrade'.

But even if they "messed up" that the licensing has switched from 'digital' to "...activated using your organization's activation service" is somewhat strange.

When using Belarc Advisor it does show an activation key but I cannot use that because of the 'your organization' activation process. Using that key comes up with a message saying it can't (obviously) connect to that
    server.

Again, what is strange is that the activation / licensing has switched from digital to 'your organization.

I have not changed anything nor added new hardware etc so am nonplussed about this.

jindogae, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 is Activated Using Organization's Activation Service Instead of Digital License

1. Windows 10 is Activated Using Organization's Activation Service Instead of Digital License - Similar Threads - Activated Using Organization's

2. Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal: Hello! My windows 10 laptop shows this message in activation. Is this windows genuine and legal? How long can I use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-activated-using-your-organizations/be9b9566-e764-4b69-a4c1-24ed889deae5
  3. windows is activated using your organizations activation service

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows is activated using your organizations activation service: one day when i booted up my computer windows wasn't activated it said "windows couldn't be activated due to a change in system files.please restart to activate windows" but when I restart windows was activated without a digital licence and with your organizations activation...
  4. "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service and Your windows license...

"Windows is activated using your organization's activation service and Your windows license...: Back in April this year, I purchased a PC and until now everything's been fine, however, when I booted it up this morning it came up with a message saying my Windows license will expire soon, so when I chose the option to go Settings it also said my Windows was activated...
  5. Windows10 is activated using your organization's activation service.

Windows10 is activated using your organization's activation service.: So i bought a pc and it came with with windows activated with organizations activation service. So the question i want to ask: if i purchase a retailnot oem license key from a retailer and update my product key, will it work? will i be able to move the license to the other...
  6. Changing Windows 10 Activation from "Organization's Activation Service" to Digital Licesnse

Changing Windows 10 Activation from "Organization's Activation Service" to Digital Licesnse: My Windows 10, from the day I installed it, was activated through a digital license linked to my Microsoft account. After my PC came from repairing, I noticed that it was activated with the "Organization's activation service". Now, just recently, I got a popup that my Windows...
  7. windows is activated using your organizations activation service

windows is activated using your organizations activation service: windows is activated using your organizations activation service it is written like this and always sending me to activate windows what shall I do...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Activation - Windows is activated using your organization's activation service

Windows 10 Pro Activation - Windows is activated using your organization's activation service: Ok. So I'm a young gal that doesn't know anything about laptops and stuffs. I am shocked to suddenly see that mywindows needs to get activated, but when I was guided to look for it I saw that it is activated with product ID. How comemy laptop kept on prompting about...
  9. Active Window 10 with Digital License instead of Product Key ???

Active Window 10 with Digital License instead of Product Key ???: Hi all, I recently bought a new laptop and I'd like to reinstall Window 10 on the new one. Problem is the Window 10 I have is the one upgraded from Window 8.1 for free. So if I log in with my Microsoft account on the new laptop Window then is it gonna automatic active...
  10. "windows is activated using your organization's activation service"

"windows is activated using your organization's activation service": So... I'm having an issue here I hope you guys will be able to help me with. Here's the story: Windows 10 was pre-installed when I bought this laptop. Recently I started getting a pop-up saying that my windows license will expire soon and that I should go into settings....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows is activated by organization activation service can change into digital license