Windows 10: Windows 10 is bad, its very bad! Use Windows 7 or Debian instead!

Discus and support Windows 10 is bad, its very bad! Use Windows 7 or Debian instead! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; We dont microsoft no more submitted by /u/viemcalub [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/viemcalub, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Windows 10 is bad, its very bad! Use Windows 7 or Debian instead!

/u/viemcalub, Nov 18, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 18, 2021
  3. Ken-OP Win User
    After upgrading from Windows 7 to 10, I recurrently get the Bad Pool Header BSOD and Windows 10 won't run

• Downloaded and installed Windows 10 as an upgrade from Windows 7 which was working fine
    • Installation went well but, when Windows 10 started up, after a few moments, I get the BSOD Bad Pool Header error and it reboots;
    • After rebooting, I again get the BSOD Bad Pool Header.
    • Ultimately, rolled back to Windows 7 because I never had a stable Windows 10 desktop.
    • Once, upon rebooting, it performed a CHKDSK--no errors found;
    • Once, I appeared to have a stable Windows 10 desktop--but then developed the BSOD Bad Pool Header when I opened Outlook or Explorer for the first time.
    Suggestions? I'm now back in Windows 7 and would like to use Windows 10.

Ken-OP, Nov 18, 2021
  4. Windows 10 is bad, its very bad! Use Windows 7 or Debian instead!

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Nov 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 is bad, its very bad! Use Windows 7 or Debian instead!

1. Windows 10 is bad, its very bad! Use Windows 7 or Debian instead! - Similar Threads - bad very bad

2. windows randomly crashed very bad english

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows randomly crashed very bad english: So i was just playing a steam game, until the blue crash screen randomly showed up and it was stuck at 0% no matter how long i waited, now it turned to black screen and i waites and now actually STUCK at something the screen says: "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or...
  3. Very bad internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very bad internet connection: The wifi connection to my laptop is very bad but, the connection to other devices in my home is totally fine. I don't know what to do to fix this problem even though i tried lots of things already. Someone please help....
  4. Very bad internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very bad internet connection: The wifi connection to my laptop is very bad but, the connection to other devices in my home is totally fine. I don't know what to do to fix this problem even though i tried lots of things already. Someone please help....
  5. Very bad internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Some programs display bad. Very bad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some programs display bad. Very bad: [ATTACH] how do i fix this https://preview.redd.it/ug0zctp4y2l61.png?width=1919&format=png&auto=webp&s=a1a720d320421b4c0deb32c87b084bc4eff89d79 submitted by /u/lauti2043 [link] [comments]...
  7. Update windows 10 build 19042.508 or 576 .. very very very bad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update windows 10 build 19042.508 or 576 .. very very very bad: Hi Hi Download file iso windows 10 build 19042.576 And burn or bootable ...to flash drive.. After install show blue screen ... Another test Download file iso windows 10 build 19041.450 And burn or bootable ...to flash drive.. After install no problem. No...
  8. WIN10 is going very badly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WIN10 is going very badly: [ATTACH] I don't remember if I had this problem before upgrading to the latest version of win10 but my PC sometimes goes slow: they don't load the pages properly, sometimes they fall off and in games the latency goes to hell. This is sporadic, sometimes it goes well but...
  9. USB ports work very badly windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB ports work very badly windows 10: usbports work very badly they eather shoot me out or are very slow to respond https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-ports-work-very-badly-windows-10/09736192-e25d-4dbb-b374-0db138f88286
  10. Locked out of Windows 10 in a very bad way!

in Windows 10 Support
    Locked out of Windows 10 in a very bad way!: This one has me stumped. All was working well, on my HP Pavillion, that I recently upgraded to Windows 10. Yesterday, I wanted to reboot the PC in safe mode so I could delete some software that was giving me dramas. So I followed some instructions where I went in to msconfig...