Windows 10: Windows 10 is being super weird

Discus and support Windows 10 is being super weird in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I Cannot open files explorer, my desktop icons are gone, when I'm settings I cannot click on additional settings that are to the side and overall it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wastefn, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 is being super weird

I Cannot open files explorer, my desktop icons are gone, when I'm settings I cannot click on additional settings that are to the side and overall it just is being weird. I have no idea how to fix this.

submitted by /u/wastefn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/wastefn, Nov 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 is being super weird

Delta6326, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 is being super weird

1. Windows 10 is being super weird - Similar Threads - being super weird

2. Taskbar being weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar being weird: So I have two monitors, and just recently my main monitor has been acting up. I have my taskbar set to auto hide, but now when I have anything fullscreen on my main monitor I cannot get my taskbar to auto unhide when I take my mouse down unless I hit the windows key. On my...
  3. Sudden and super weird freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden and super weird freezes: I am using this PC almost every day minimum of 6 hours sometimes up to 18 hours every day.I play games, put on idle and don't do anything for hours, edit videos, do tests etc...My computer freezes only on idle, while watching videos or while just studying. Not while I play...
  4. windows 10 being super unresponsive and laggg

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 being super unresponsive and laggg: yesterday my laptop was fine and all was working as usual. i get up the next day, and its as if my pc is having a cardiac arrest. some apps arent loading, severe mouse delay, browser is taking up insane amounts of my CPU and some applications such as games literally wont...
  5. Windows being weird

Windows being weird: So up until a week or so ago my windows was being pretty normal. then out of the blue my internet semi-breaks. semi-breaks because sites like YouTube continue to work normally (even looking up videos), but anything else will just stop. then since about 2 days my PC has...
  6. Windows 10 Restore....Super weird!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Restore....Super weird!: ok so my pc with windows 10 Home Single Language was getting a little slow so I decided to restore it with a restore point I had created a couple of days ago...After it restored I saw that my windows is not activated...I opened the settings app and when I reached the...
  7. Super weird backspace problem

Super weird backspace problem: In the last month or so I've had a super odd problem backspacing. The problem usually only occurs with chrome but it also happens with things such as my task bar or any website (chrome). So about every other time I turn off my pc then turn it back on the problem will...
  8. Super weird ping issue

Super weird ping issue: I have been experiencing super weird ping issues where my ping spikes up really high and goes back to normal when gaming, so i opened cmd and pinged google for a while to see when the issue occurs. after a while i noticed that my ping spikes when i right click on a folder for...
  9. My computer is SUPER weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is SUPER weird: Hi, I got my computer like 4 days into the year and its started to go weird after like 4 days and i'm getting really frustrated about it. I have the laptop Ideapad L340 Gaming with NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 and IntelR UHD Graphics 630. So i'm gonna start talking about my...
  10. Windows 10 being weird

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 being weird: Hi All, A few things I noticed happening in Windows 10 that didn't happen in Windows 8.1.... Sometimes after a reboot or a cold start my sound volume is always at 67...very loud. I always have my volume set at 14. Anyone else notice this happening? I have PCI Express X-Fi...