Windows 10: Windows 10 is blocking all connections to apps. Firewall etc. are all off!

Discus and support Windows 10 is blocking all connections to apps. Firewall etc. are all off! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi there Just recently no apps on this computer will load on my computer. Discord, Steam and all other apps that connect to the internet don't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BobMan991, May 28, 2020.

1. Windows 10 is blocking all connections to apps. Firewall etc. are all off!

Hi there

Just recently no apps on this computer will load on my computer. Discord, Steam and all other apps that connect to the internet don't work anymore.

I'm running Windows 10, fully updated.

I've tried the following:

(1) Disabling Firewall

(2) Making exceptions in Firewall

(3) Resetting Firewall settings

(4) Deleted all 3rd party security apps

(5) Resetting network settings

(6) Resetting router settings

To no avail. Can somebody help me please?

submitted by /u/BobMan991
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BobMan991, May 28, 2020
  2. John Sarc Win User

Windows Firewall blocks App Store from downloading new apps

Hi,

Let's try to check if the app store you're referring to if it's really blocked by Windows Firewall. See these steps:

• Open Windows Firewall from the taskbar >
      Firewall & network protection
      > Allow an app through firewall.
    • A new window will show up containing the list of the apps that ca be allowed through Firewall.
    • Look for the app you want to be accessed, and make sure that the Domain, Private and Public are ticked. That would allow the app store to be accessed.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestion.

John Sarc, May 28, 2020
  3. Best free AV and firewall

Can Windows Firewall block outgoing connections yet? If not, it's one step above useless.

Look into Online Armor for a free firewall.

Deusxmachina, May 28, 2020
  4. Windows 10 is blocking all connections to apps. Firewall etc. are all off!

Xbox App "Server Connectivity" "Blocked"

Hi,

There are several reasons why the Xbox app server connectivity is blocked. It is possible that
    your PC was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server or your Firewall settings are blocking the connection. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Is your computer connected to a wired or wireless internet connection?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue in safe mode with networking? To start Windows in safe mode with networking, you can follow the steps on this

link

In the meantime, you can perform the suggested solutions on this
    link

Loraine Mon, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 is blocking all connections to apps. Firewall etc. are all off!

1. Windows 10 is blocking all connections to apps. Firewall etc. are all off! - Similar Threads - blocking connections apps

2. Windows firewall block connections to localnet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows firewall block connections to localnet: Hi everyone!I have following task:1. Block connections to hosts in local network2. Allow connections to certain hosts in local network domain controllers, wsus, dns and some exact hosts and ports3. Allow connections to O365All tasks above I need to be implemented with help of...
  3. Windows Defender Firewall - Block all incoming connections, including those in the list of...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender Firewall - Block all incoming connections, including those in the list of...: [ATTACH] In my lab, Windows Defender Firewall has started to block all incoming connections ("shields up" mode). You must be an administrator to enable or disable this setting (Block all incoming connections, including those in the list of allowed apps) locally on the...
  4. Should The Firewall Block All Incoming Connections?

Should The Firewall Block All Incoming Connections?: Im reviewing my firewall rules and noticed that a lot of apps are allowed inbound. Is there a reason an app needs this or can I disable all incoming connections completely? What are the tradeoffs and security risks with having some apps be allowed incoming on the Windows 10...
  5. Windows Firewall Block (Mostly) All Outbound But Allow Windows Update?

Windows Firewall Block (Mostly) All Outbound But Allow Windows Update?: Im trying to improve W10 security by using Windows Firewall to block all outbound connections and only allow my select programs and services to connect. One issue ive found no solution for is how to make key Windows 10 components like Windows Update work without allowing...
  6. Firewall or Antivirus software may have blocked the connection even with firewall off?

Firewall or Antivirus software may have blocked the connection even with firewall off?: Hi, I'm trying to access a public WiFi location, and get the notification that firewall or Antivirus software may be blocking the connection. I've tried turning the firewall off and still get this result. Help?...
  7. Windows 10 blocks all incoming external connections even firewall set to off

Windows 10 blocks all incoming external connections even firewall set to off: I have a web server running Win10Pro, a comcast router setting port forwarding from external connections to my server port 80. Internal IP access is working properly but external access is fail. I have uninstalled the Mcafee PC Security and turn the Windows Defender's...
  8. Firewall blocked app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Firewall blocked app: What are the risks of allowing an app through a firewall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firewall-blocked-app/6d58a40d-b823-4d17-b972-67ed5d163a91"
  9. Windows defender firewall is blocking all after cumulative update?

Windows defender firewall is blocking all after cumulative update?: Hi all, This started this morning after I let my laptop do it's cumulative update. I don't know if it's relevant, but it had to be updated and restarted twice as the update was still shown as pending after the first update and restart. Model is Acer Helios 300 2017 model....
  10. Firewall blocking Ethernet connection?

Firewall blocking Ethernet connection?: So I just unpackaged my computer after moving back to the states (been in storage since Oct 1st). Connect everything and it doesn't recognize the Ethernet connection to the Internet. Call my isp to troubleshoot. They have me turn off my firewall in Windows. Right away my...