Windows 10: Windows 10 is blocking installation of Kaspersky anti-virus

Discus and support Windows 10 is blocking installation of Kaspersky anti-virus in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I try to open and install the newest version of Kaspersky anti-virus on one of my computers - Windows gives me a message saying that I need to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelBrody, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 is blocking installation of Kaspersky anti-virus

When I try to open and install the newest version of Kaspersky anti-virus on one of my computers - Windows gives me a message saying that I need to get the app from the microsoft store. but then the settings are completely confusing.

Does anybody know how to fix this problem? It was not a problem on the first computer also running windows 10

thanks!

:)

MichaelBrody, Aug 3, 2020
  2. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Kaspersky Anti Virus

My computer was recently upgraded to Windows 10, now I cannot find the Kaspersky Anti-Virus soft ware. Is it compatible?

JBurkartii, Aug 3, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Windows 10 is blocking installation of Kaspersky anti-virus

Announcing Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus

*Ditto*Ditto*Ditto

f14tomcat, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 is blocking installation of Kaspersky anti-virus

1. Windows 10 is blocking installation of Kaspersky anti-virus - Similar Threads - blocking installation Kaspersky

2. May the Kaspersky Anti-virus Software be harmful even after the Update of Windows 10 to 11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    May the Kaspersky Anti-virus Software be harmful even after the Update of Windows 10 to 11...: Hello. I haven't found any answer to this question in the existing posts so I am asking. Can the Kaspersky be dangerous for the process of tests or steal/leak info even after its uninstall? I know the Software is proposing user to save the data for the future possibility of...
  3. May the Kaspersky Anti-virus Software be harmful even after the Update of Windows 10 to 11...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    May the Kaspersky Anti-virus Software be harmful even after the Update of Windows 10 to 11...: Hello. I haven't found any answer to this question in the existing posts so I am asking. Can the Kaspersky be dangerous for the process of tests or steal/leak info even after its uninstall? I know the Software is proposing user to save the data for the future possibility of...
  4. KASPERSKY ANTI VIRUS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    KASPERSKY ANTI VIRUS: Hi allCan I please confirm that If It do not reinstall pay another years subscription to Kaspersky anti virus and remove them, I will automatically go back to Microsoft installed anti virus. Kapa just seemed to slow my computer down. Thankyou...
  5. How to install anti-virus on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install anti-virus on Windows 10?: I need directions, submitted in HUMAN English, about how to override Windows demand to NOT allow AVG Anti-Virus to run on my computer. The problem is that I have no ten year degree in computer programming, so on-line aid does not help. I need information which is NOT...
  6. Windows Defender not showing and Kaspersky Anti Virus keeps restarting?

Windows Defender not showing and Kaspersky Anti Virus keeps restarting?: [ATTACH] As you can see from the picture above, I can't see any Windows Security options. Is there something wrong with the software? I have this laptop for about a month now and this is the first time I've seen this happen. Additionally, I have installed Kaspersky at the...
  7. windows 10 Anti- virus

windows 10 Anti- virus: I am trying to install and run the Windows 10 Anti Virus /Malware module but I can't figure out how to get it on my computer and turn it on. Can someone give me some direction on this issue.? I am not a programmer so coding instructions fail me....
  8. install anti-virus kaspersky

install anti-virus kaspersky: Hi When I,M trying to install kaspersky, the setup window does not appear on my laptop windows 10 x64 And The program icon changes its shape https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/install-anti-virus-kaspersky/bc716771-8056-4aa0-8639-4375aee30160
  9. Kaspersky Anti-virus cause me trouble

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kaspersky Anti-virus cause me trouble: I need help with my Samsung laptop in a Windows 10. When I turned it on. In the desktop, a notification will appear about an adware. It has options whether to Delete/Skip/Add. When I tried to choose Delete. The Kaspersky program will appear telling me about the scan. Then an...
  10. Announcing Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus: Hi folks! I’ve some fantastic, earth-shattering-saving news: we’re announcing the global launch of Kaspersky Free, which, as you may have guessed by the title, is completely free-of-charge! Oh my giveaway! [img] We’ve been working on this release for a good...