Windows 10: windows 10 is blocking one note from saving documents and blocking my cloud from backup

Discus and support windows 10 is blocking one note from saving documents and blocking my cloud from backup in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; windows 10 is blocking one note from saving documents and blocking my cloud from backup... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JeffJefferson1, Aug 19, 2018.

1. windows 10 is blocking one note from saving documents and blocking my cloud from backup

windows 10 is blocking one note from saving documents and blocking my cloud from backup

:)

JeffJefferson1, Aug 19, 2018
  2. Argel Obm Win User

How do I block a sender?

Hi,

Please take note that the Mail app of Windows 10 mirrors the settings you have in the Outlook.com website. For you to block email addresses, you need to login your Hotmail account on the Outlook.com website. From there, you can add emails that you want to
    block. To do this follow these steps:

• Access https://outlook.live.com/.
    • Login you Hotmail account.
    • On the upper right part of the Outlook Mail page, click the gear icon.
    • Select Options.
    • Under Junk email, click Blocked senders.
    • In the Enter a sender or domain here box, type the email address you want to block, and then click the "+" icon.
    • Click Save.
    Let us know the outcome.

Argel Obm, Aug 19, 2018
  3. blocked message backup

Sir, in windows mobile, how to backup blocked messages after resetting mobile.

Is this possible (blocked messages)....

shashi......, Aug 19, 2018
  4. LGV
    LGV Win User

windows 10 is blocking one note from saving documents and blocking my cloud from backup

How To Block Facebook

Step 1. Explore C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc.
    Step 2. Look for a file named as hosts, then open it with Notepad.
    Step 3. At the bottom of the file, add the line as shown below:
    127.0.0.1 www.blockingsite1.com
    We have just shown you www.blockingsite 1.com as example only, replace it with the actual URL so that they are inaccessible to all.
    Step 4. Simultaneously if you have more websites that would like to be blocked, just press Enter and repeat step 3 to add additional URL until all desired websites are added. Now make “Enter” at the last line of the UR
    Step 5. Save and close the file.
    After doing the above formalities all websites that you have entered will be blocked with immediate effect. Definitely this theory will help you to prevent certain websites from being accessed by your kids or anybody else for any reason.

Thema:

1. windows 10 is blocking one note from saving documents and blocking my cloud from backup - Similar Threads - blocking note saving

2. blocked from commenting

in Windows 10 Customization
    blocked from commenting: I have been blocked from adding my comments to news articles for over a year. At no time have I used offensive language or trolled anyone. When I realised that I had been blocked I requested a review. I was subsequently informed that my profile avatar contravened Microsoft...
  3. Block file saving from Internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Block file saving from Internet.: I cannot save a file from internet with all browers I tried - Chrome, Edge, Whale.A temporary file seems to be appread in download folder but removed imediately.There is no message about blocking file. Re-install browers did not help to solve the problem, disable windows...
  4. Block file saving from Internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Block file saving from Internet.: I cannot save a file from internet with all browers I tried - Chrome, Edge, Whale.A temporary file seems to be appread in download folder but removed imediately.There is no message about blocking file. Re-install browers did not help to solve the problem, disable windows...
  5. blocked from site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blocked from site: I am being blocked from a site. Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Firefox have blocked me from LivePhish. I have contacted the website and they said no other complaints have been made about not accessing the site. this has been going on since last week. I have not made any...
  6. blocked from one website

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blocked from one website: Does this mean there? blocke[ATTACH]d https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-from-one-website/16e918b7-59f8-4989-ae7d-094a3c925e07
  7. Windows defender block my games from using save files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender block my games from using save files: I got legit games and every time i turn them on i got notification that my defender block them from using save files. So every time i need to put them on no blocking defender settings. Is there a way to stop it instead of doing the same process with every new game? submitted...
  8. blocked from internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    blocked from internet: Hi My computer updated last night and now microsoft edge has blocked me. HELP as we are a business. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-from-internet/80498c31-05aa-4ad5-81e7-1b0ac1ec543c
  9. blocked from app

in Windows 10 Customization
    blocked from app: Since a Windows 10 update yesterday I am unable to open my QuickBooks app. I received the following message "An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information contact the administrator." I am the administrator and have not knowingly blocked...
  10. blocked from Windows 10 updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blocked from Windows 10 updating: I couldn’t update Windows 10 and other programms. Then I downloaded Windows Power Shell and this program found that Avira Antivirus blocked updating because some files, specifically TFYH and RF were hidden in the “sources “prog. How can I delete these files?...