Windows 10: Windows 10 is Buggy

Discus and support Windows 10 is Buggy in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So i Reinstalled Windows 10 Pro and Sometimes when i open my PC after my Motherboard Logo it gave me A Required Device isn't connected or cant be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Alvindale, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Alvindale Win User

Windows 10 is Buggy

So i Reinstalled Windows 10 Pro and Sometimes when i open my PC after my Motherboard Logo it gave me
    A Required Device isn't connected or cant be accessed error 0x000000e so i just pressed the AVR in Computer then it fixed it and sometimes it gave that error again and i fixed it and one day i after i boot my PC i got black screen without cursor and then i restarted 3 or more times and then when i after boot i played normally until tomorrow i opened again my PC after Browsing it Freeze and i pressed the restart button and then it gave another A Required Device isn't connected or cant be accessed error 0x000000e and i restarted more than 5 times i think and boot and after that it gave black screen after boot without Cursor again i cant use the disk because my disk player cant read i don't know why but i'm only Using PC to play Games and browsing and researching but i ended up fixing every day (even i'm only 13 yrs old) and there's extra problem the Service Diagnostics Tracking Service is Consuming A lot of RAM and Causes Freezing and Auto Reboot but i disabled it but i don't know why is that happening okay

So My Windows 10 Version is 10.0 (Build 10240) (I Just Disabled Windows Update Service because i'm paranoid about automatic repair loop that happens to me last time so i end up reinstalling windows 10 without backup)

P.S Sorry Guys if you cant understand me because i'm too scared to start a thread but i have no choice

:)

Alvindale, Jun 1, 2016

2. Windows 10 Reinstall is Buggy

Hello, I have a HP Laptop and it has been crashing extensively recently, I'd so simple things like watch videos or open webpages or sometimes it would just crash by itself - all of which give me the Blue Screen with the "Windows 10 is Buggy :( Your PC Needs to restart.." I
    let it go the first couple of times but it got much more frequent (Once every 5 minutes) so I decided to reinstall windows, the blue screen kept appearing so much with different errors that I didn't bother troubleshooting.

I used what I think was the HP Recovery system (F11 On startup) and I decided to keep all my files, it had reinstalled Windows 10 and all my programs were gone which was fine, it was generally much quicker and booted up faster. When I got into Windows it
    was so much buggier, my touchpad was different and gestures did not work at all, the Audio was also different and a couple of other bugs, I assumed the drivers had been deleted too so I tried to update them only to none of them to download and windows just
    entirely crashing sometimes, I have to force quit a lot of my programs and frankly, I'd rather have how my laptop was before than it is now.

I assume I just need updates and drivers, is there anything else that I perhaps need to do?

JamesHarvey99, Jun 1, 2016
  3. Windows 10. Is so buggy

Totally agree that Windows 10 is a piece of carp. And it implied the downfall of Microsoft. RIP Microsoft.

ChengChi Man, Jun 1, 2016
  4. Windows 10 is Buggy

I'm not fully understanding what's going on here, but it sounds like you need to install the proper driver for the hardware device.

You also are only asking for trouble if you disable the Windows Update service. Windows Update may even be able to find the driver for you that you are missing.

PS> If Windows 10 was buggy, everyone would be experiencing issues. Good for you to be in to computers at the young age of 13. This may be a good time for you to back up your data and perform a clean install.

DeaconFrost, Jun 1, 2016
  5. Alvindale Win User
    Okay im Gonna Perform a Full Clean Install in Windows 10 Tomorrow But im Going to sleep thx for solution

Alvindale, Jun 1, 2016
  6. Alvindale Win User
    Okay I use my Dad's PC to copy windows 10 DVD Contents to Flash drive and I backup my save to another Hard Drive and after Installation I only installed Nvidia Drivers and I ran a Update No freezing so far

Alvindale, Jun 2, 2016
  7. Alvindale Win User
    Ok While i'm waiting to update to version 1511 i was playing Watch Dogs and After that the PC just Freeze and BSOD with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and after it collected the information it restarted the PC and then after i open a browser it freeze then CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD and Stuck at 0% at Collecting information so i pressed the reset button

Alvindale, Jun 2, 2016
  8. Windows 10 is Buggy

It is generally not a good idea to be using a computer while a major update is applying, but I don't think that caused the issue. Unless you find something specific about those two error messages, you should start checking out your hardware. I'd start with the memory, first. Use a program called Memtest to make a bootable USB or disc, and let it run for a few hours at the very least.

MemTest86 - Offical Site of the x86 Memory Testing Tool

DeaconFrost, Jun 2, 2016
  9. Alvindale Win User
    I think the problem is fix by cleaning the PC because I try to install windows 7 and BSOD still there and my dad opened the case and remove RAM,CPU and Video card and I clean the RAM and video card while my dad cleaned ram slot, video card slot and reapplying thermal paste thanks DeaconFrost

Alvindale, Jun 3, 2016
  10. linw Win User
    You're doing well, Alvindale.

It does seem like it could be a hardware error so I would also be checking the hard disk for errors. It could be attached to your father's PC and you could install HD Tune then run the disk check. There is a quick check so you could try that but if it comes clear the long check should be done. This takes a while!

But, as they say, there's is nothing as hard as fixing a software error that is caused by hardware!

Good luck.

Thema:

Windows 10 is Buggy

1. Windows 10 is Buggy - Similar Threads - Buggy

2. Vector Unit Beach Buggy Racing Crashes after starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vector Unit Beach Buggy Racing Crashes after starting: I'm trying to run Beach Buggy Racing and it crashes on me so far ive tried uninstalling all C++ redistributables and only installing VCLibs 120 appx which i got from Microsoft Store - Generation Project v1.2.3 [by @rgadguard & mkuba50] rg-adguard.netusing this link...
  3. Vector Unit Beach Buggy Racing Crashes after starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vector Unit Beach Buggy Racing Crashes after starting: I'm trying to run Beach Buggy Racing and it crashes on me so far ive tried uninstalling all C++ redistributables and only installing VCLibs 120 appx which i got from Microsoft Store - Generation Project v1.2.3 [by @rgadguard & mkuba50] rg-adguard.netusing this link...
  4. Windows is creating inaccessible displays due to buggy HDMI behavior

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is creating inaccessible displays due to buggy HDMI behavior: If you connect an AVR receiver to a computer via HDMI to get audio, even if that AVR doesn't have a display connected to it, a display that YOU CANNOT SEE OR ACCESS is being added to Windows. Your mouse cursor and keyboard focus can get LOST on this fake display that doesn't...
  5. Windows is creating inaccessible displays due to buggy HDMI behavior

Windows is creating inaccessible displays due to buggy HDMI behavior: If you connect an AVR receiver to a computer via HDMI to get audio, even if that AVR doesn't have a display connected to it, a display that YOU CANNOT SEE OR ACCESS is being added to Windows. Your mouse cursor and keyboard focus can get LOST on this fake display that doesn't...
  6. MS Paint on Windows 11 is very buggy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint on Windows 11 is very buggy.: MS Paint on Windows 11 has been quite buggy lately.On my PC I currently have Version 11.2311.29.0 installed. Unfotrunately it has some very annoying bugs:When I mark and copy an area and paste it in a new spot, it's often pasted without the background.As a consequence, the...
  7. MS Paint on Windows 11 is very buggy.

MS Paint on Windows 11 is very buggy.: MS Paint on Windows 11 has been quite buggy lately.On my PC I currently have Version 11.2311.29.0 installed. Unfotrunately it has some very annoying bugs:When I mark and copy an area and paste it in a new spot, it's often pasted without the background.As a consequence, the...
  8. How to fix buggy Windows 11 taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix buggy Windows 11 taskbar?: The taskbar is consistently unresponsive as are all the functions associated. I cannot access the start button. All of this on a brand new computer with a fresh install.I have attempted all online recommendations to fix solution, using task manager to restart windows...
  9. How to fix buggy Windows 11 taskbar?

How to fix buggy Windows 11 taskbar?: The taskbar is consistently unresponsive as are all the functions associated. I cannot access the start button. All of this on a brand new computer with a fresh install.I have attempted all online recommendations to fix solution, using task manager to restart windows...
  10. Is the photo app tile in Windows 10 start menu buggy?

Is the photo app tile in Windows 10 start menu buggy?: Is the photo app tile in Windows 10 start menu buggy? it begin when I select an image for my app's tile, and then the start menu lags and closes on its own. I know it's just a small issue, but it bothers me.I already try these fixes but it didn't work.Check for UpdatesRestart...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 super slow and buggy

2. windows 10 buggy after reinstall on hdd

3. windows 10 18298 reboot freeze