Windows 10: Windows 10 is coming to your Chromebook

Discus and support Windows 10 is coming to your Chromebook in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; If you follow Chromebook development news the way hot-stove baseball fans follow the latest trade rumors, you know Google is working on bringing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Windows 10 is coming to your Chromebook

Read more: Windows is coming to your Chromebook | ZDNet

See also: Chromebooks may soon be able to dual boot Windows 10 with Campfire - Windows 10 Forums

:)

Brink, Dec 28, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Windows file sharing comes to Chromebooks

Read more:

Brink, Dec 28, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    chromebook

Ho Carolyn,

You can install Windows 10 on come chromebooks and it sill run successfully - what is the make and exact model No. of your chromebook - that will be on a sticker on the bottom casing . . .

DaveM121, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 is coming to your Chromebook - Similar Threads - coming Chromebook

2. how come my processes don't show in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how come my processes don't show in task manager: how come my processes don't show in task manager like they use to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-come-my-processes-dont-show-in-task-manager/300e17fb-e1f7-4012-aeca-1ccd6bec8822
  3. how come my processes don't show in task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how come my processes don't show in task manager: how come my processes don't show in task manager like they use to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-come-my-processes-dont-show-in-task-manager/300e17fb-e1f7-4012-aeca-1ccd6bec8822
  4. how come my processes don't show in task manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...: Just to clarify, my airpods will connect through bluetooth, but when my phone is also connected through the PhoneLink app, no sound will come out of the airpods. I can only play sound through the computer's speakers. As soon as I forget my phone device in settings, the sound...
  6. If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...: Just to clarify, my airpods will connect through bluetooth, but when my phone is also connected through the PhoneLink app, no sound will come out of the airpods. I can only play sound through the computer's speakers. As soon as I forget my phone device in settings, the sound...
  7. Audio input coming from internal laptop instead of microphone in headset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio input coming from internal laptop instead of microphone in headset.: I need help with fixing where audio input is coming from. I am using red A10 gaming headset and sometimes, my computer gets audio input from its internal microphone instead of the microphone on my headset....
  8. did my acer chromebook n16q9 come with windows 10 installed and a key?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    did my acer chromebook n16q9 come with windows 10 installed and a key?: did my acer chromebook n16q9 come with windows 10 installed and a key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-my-acer-chromebook-n16q9-come-with-windows-10/5711c5fe-f38c-4a0c-844e-248e63251fe4
  9. Coming from a chromebook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Coming from a chromebook: Hi. Have a surface laptop 2 i5 which is very fancy for me. I have a chromebook before that and this is much better in most ways. I have recently been hijacked by: dontnotifyfriends.info This sends me advertising for dating site on the right of my screen 10 times a day....
  10. Windows file sharing comes to Chromebooks

in Windows 10 News
    Windows file sharing comes to Chromebooks: You can run Android apps on Chromebooks. You can run Linux programs on Chromebooks. Heck, you can even run Windows programs on Chromebooks. But one thing you couldn't do natively on a Chromebook is read and write files on a Windows PCs or Windows and Samba servers. Things...