Windows 10: Windows 10 is constantly telling me to restart the PC to fix errors on the drive, even...

Discus and support Windows 10 is constantly telling me to restart the PC to fix errors on the drive, even... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The heck!? This hadn't happened a month ago..... except one time maybe earlier this month. And every time I do, I either get stuck on a booting up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KDC705, Sep 29, 2019.

1. KDC705 Win User

Windows 10 is constantly telling me to restart the PC to fix errors on the drive, even...

The heck!? This hadn't happened a month ago..... except one time maybe earlier this month. And every time I do, I either get stuck on a booting up loop, forcing me to reset Windows 10, or, at times, some programs fail to start. This is the third time out of two days it's been telling me that, and the PC is running fine so far. How can I fix this?

:)

KDC705, Sep 29, 2019
  2. little cat, Sep 29, 2019
  3. CountMike Win User
    Windows constantly tells me to "restart to repair drive errors"

Just use Hard Disk Sentinel Download Hard Disk Sentinel - MajorGeeks to ascertain it's physical health first.

Windows 10 is constantly telling me to restart the PC to fix errors on the drive, even... [​IMG]

Disk doesn't have to be bad just because of those symptoms.

CountMike, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 is constantly telling me to restart the PC to fix errors on the drive, even...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 is constantly telling me to restart the PC to fix errors on the drive, even... - Similar Threads - constantly telling restart

2. Hello, please tell me how to fix this error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello, please tell me how to fix this error.: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using improper addresses.If a kernel debugger is available get the stack...
  3. Hello, please tell me how to fix this error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, please tell me how to fix this error.: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using improper addresses.If a kernel debugger is available get the stack...
  4. Hello, please tell me how to fix this error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 constant blue screens with various errors, PC will not restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 constant blue screens with various errors, PC will not restart.: I've had this problem for several months now. Sometimes I can use my computers for hours without issue, other times it will crash within seconds of starting up. Stop codes I've had are SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, and something about a kernel that I can't...
  6. Windows 10 constant blue screens with various errors, PC will not restart.

Windows 10 constant blue screens with various errors, PC will not restart.: I've had this problem for several months now. Sometimes I can use my computers for hours without issue, other times it will crash within seconds of starting up. Stop codes I've had are SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, and something about a kernel that I can't...
  7. PC constantly restarts

PC constantly restarts: Hi so I’ ve posted about this before, basically my computer keeps on randomly restarting, like if i had hit restart, suddenly turning off and loading the hit del to go to bios screen then windows without my actual pc turning off. I get this error in the event viewer A fatal...
  8. Computer tells me to restart to repair drive errors every boot

Computer tells me to restart to repair drive errors every boot: I have had this problem for a least a week now where my computer tells me to restart to repair drive errors even though I have tried doing that multiple times which fixed absolutely nothing. I have also ran a memory diagnostic as well as many disk checks and CHKDSK in cmd as...
  9. Pc restarts constantly

Pc restarts constantly: My PC constantly restarts the problem started when I did a command prompt diagnosis and attempt to solve problem of not being able to install windows updates but could update windows defender and other software and hardware I did a fresh installation but still same problem Do...
  10. Windows constantly tells me to "restart to repair drive errors"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows constantly tells me to "restart to repair drive errors": Its random but happens at least once a week. Then i restart it and while its shutting down it gets a blue screen and then boots into system repair. Granted my drive is old, and probably near its end, but i have almost no problems with it anymore. What makes it repair these...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my laptop is regularly telling me to restart my computer to repair my hard drive