Windows 10: Windows 10 IS crashing All The Time

Discus and support Windows 10 IS crashing All The Time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I Am A Tech Expert. I Am Having Some Problems With My Windows 10 Laptop.Windows 10 Crashes all the time With Error Code "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OSDone, Jun 27, 2021.

1. OSDone Win User

Windows 10 IS crashing All The Time

Hello. I Am A Tech Expert. I Am Having Some Problems With My Windows 10 Laptop.Windows 10 Crashes all the time With Error Code "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED". I Know That It Is A Svchost Problem, But, Please HelpMore Info:Laptop: Sony SVS Series Laptop 2012RAM: 4 GBOS: Windows 10 ProStorage Size: 1 TBEvent Viewer Text: svchost 5876,R,98 TILEREPOSITORYS-1-5-18: Error -1023 0xfffffc01 occurred while opening logfile C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer\Database\EDB.log.

:)

OSDone, Jun 27, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 27, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 27, 2021
  4. Windows 10 IS crashing All The Time

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 IS crashing All The Time

1. Windows 10 IS crashing All The Time - Similar Threads - crashing

2. Forza Motorsport Intro Crash: Seeking Solutions Beyond Troubleshooting Guides

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport Intro Crash: Seeking Solutions Beyond Troubleshooting Guides: I purchased the Xbox Game Pass for PC and downloaded Forza Motorsport along with other titles like Deep Rock Galactic.However, every time I try to launch Forza Motorsport, it crashes during the intro with the same error message listed in the event viewer 0xc0000006.I've...
  3. Forza Motorsport Intro Crash: Seeking Solutions Beyond Troubleshooting Guides

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Motorsport Intro Crash: Seeking Solutions Beyond Troubleshooting Guides: I purchased the Xbox Game Pass for PC and downloaded Forza Motorsport along with other titles like Deep Rock Galactic.However, every time I try to launch Forza Motorsport, it crashes during the intro with the same error message listed in the event viewer 0xc0000006.I've...
  4. Can some one help me to determine what driver may causing my crashes? DPC Watchdog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can some one help me to determine what driver may causing my crashes? DPC Watchdog: I have opened the mini dump file but I am not sure how to distinguish what the cause is. Can someone please help? Is the information below enough?YMBOL_NAME: USBXHCI!Isoch_Stage_MapIntoRing+54dMODULE_NAME: USBXHCIIMAGE_NAME: USBXHCI.SYSIMAGE_VERSION:...
  5. Can some one help me to determine what driver may causing my crashes? DPC Watchdog

Can some one help me to determine what driver may causing my crashes? DPC Watchdog: I have opened the mini dump file but I am not sure how to distinguish what the cause is. Can someone please help? Is the information below enough?YMBOL_NAME: USBXHCI!Isoch_Stage_MapIntoRing+54dMODULE_NAME: USBXHCIIMAGE_NAME: USBXHCI.SYSIMAGE_VERSION:...
  6. Can some one help me to determine what driver may causing my crashes? DPC Watchdog

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC Randomly Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Randomly Crashing: Hello,Any help would be greatly appreciated. My PC is crashing multiple times through the day. I can't seem to find any specific tasks that are causing it. I uninstalled my video drivers and installed an older more stable driver. Ran SFC and DISM which found errors but didn't...
  8. PC Randomly Crashing

PC Randomly Crashing: Hello,Any help would be greatly appreciated. My PC is crashing multiple times through the day. I can't seem to find any specific tasks that are causing it. I uninstalled my video drivers and installed an older more stable driver. Ran SFC and DISM which found errors but didn't...
  9. BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode: One time the laptop stoped responding when it was off that I had to wait till the battery drained of power to start I thought this was the end of it but now every time the laptop goes to sleep it take so long to start and then give me BSOD and crash and start the windows...
  10. BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode

BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode: One time the laptop stoped responding when it was off that I had to wait till the battery drained of power to start I thought this was the end of it but now every time the laptop goes to sleep it take so long to start and then give me BSOD and crash and start the windows...