Windows 10: Windows 10 is crashing almost every day

Discus and support Windows 10 is crashing almost every day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been getting the blue screen at least 3 times a week recently. The error it cites is critical structure corruption, but I ran checks like the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Edward Agadjanian, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Windows 10 is crashing almost every day

I've been getting the blue screen at least 3 times a week recently. The error it cites is critical structure corruption, but I ran checks like the memory diagnostics tool and SFC, and nothing comes up. As a solution, I've just been restoring my computer to a recovery point from before some Windows updates and whatnot, and I didn't have problems with the blue screen then. So, basically I have to run an outdated version of Windows every time to not encounter blue screens. I would upload a minidump file, but I don't know how I would do that here. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Windows 10 is crashing almost every day 3d4bfd85-d0e9-4577-9906-de3bda78c381?upload=true.png

:)

Edward Agadjanian, Jul 1, 2020
  2. RemedyBox Win User

Windows 10 crashes almost every day since the upgrade...

Hi,

I was running my laptop on Windows 7 Home premium, and when the Windows 10 upgrade was released I installed it ...that's probably another question). Since the installation I have crashes almost every single day - hard hangs where everything freezes completely
    and the only way to get the computer to reboot is to hold down the power on/off - a last resort, I know, but the only one available to me every single time.

One recurrence I have noticed is that many of the crashes have happened whilst Chrome is in use (but, crucially, not all of the time). I have uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome to no avail (I considered the updating processes may conflict..? I am entirely
    computer illiterate I must confess...)

I really, really need to solve this ASAP and any help forthcoming would be very much appreciated!

RemedyBox, Jul 1, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 is crashing almost every day

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 is crashing almost every day

1. Windows 10 is crashing almost every day - Similar Threads - crashing almost every

2. BSOD almost every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD almost every day: My laptop crashes and turns into blue screen at least once every day. And I just don't know why. Most of the time the screen error turns out to be SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, or MEMORY MANAGEMENT. I tried several methods to fix the blue screen...
  3. BSOD almost every day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD almost every day: My laptop crashes and turns into blue screen at least once every day. And I just don't know why. Most of the time the screen error turns out to be SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, or MEMORY MANAGEMENT. I tried several methods to fix the blue screen...
  4. Blue screen almost every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen almost every day: The blue screen almost every day. New computer. Windows 11. Recent two dmp files are here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvBDbLcIeplrgtklkycR6xLccwmbCg?e=4YhqZwCan someone give me a hint?Thank you.Jun...
  5. Blue screen almost every day

Blue screen almost every day: The blue screen almost every day. New computer. Windows 11. Recent two dmp files are here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvBDbLcIeplrgtklkycR6xLccwmbCg?e=4YhqZwCan someone give me a hint?Thank you.Jun...
  6. Windows 11 BSOD almost every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 BSOD almost every day: Hello, I am getting BSODs on my Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 notebook almost every day. Very annoying, Here is what I did:Upgraded Windows from 10 to 11.Upgraded all drivers both from Windows Update and from Lenovo drivers web page.Upgraded BIOS to latest version Nov 22.Installed all...
  7. Windows 11 BSOD almost every day

Windows 11 BSOD almost every day: Hello, I am getting BSODs on my Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 notebook almost every day. Very annoying, Here is what I did:Upgraded Windows from 10 to 11.Upgraded all drivers both from Windows Update and from Lenovo drivers web page.Upgraded BIOS to latest version Nov 22.Installed all...
  8. Crashes every day,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashes every day,: Why are we having crashes everyday, and at anytime of the day, This problem is beyond a joke, I'm not laughing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crashes-every-day/d4529fa5-387e-478a-bea5-d4044b7be9e0
  9. BSOD almost every day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD almost every day: I have done the minidump procedure to record the .dmp files using Verifier. Please assist if possible. Would much appreciate. Minidump located here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AslxUqbfl8zftWkCUTAQm8ILrwnR?e=ecyIwz Thank you!...
  10. Have a BSoD almost every day

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Have a BSoD almost every day: Hi guys, I have a BSoD almost every day on my HP Spectre 360x. It's been happening for quite some time, but now it gets worse and worse. The error message I see after the automatic restart is: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION not handled and it talks about this file:...