Windows 10: Windows 10 is crashing several times a day

Discus and support Windows 10 is crashing several times a day in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 is crashing several times a day.I dont know why this happens.And have no idea how to fix it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JanetteBanks, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Windows 10 is crashing several times a day

Windows 10 is crashing several times a day.I dont know why this happens.And have no idea how to fix it.

:)

JanetteBanks, Apr 30, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Windows 10 is crashing several times a day

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 is crashing several times a day

1. Windows 10 is crashing several times a day - Similar Threads - crashing several times

2. BSOD several times a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD several times a day: My HP ENVY 15 is hitting a BSOD several times a day:https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qmng712ojjoxhw/log.txt?dl=0https://www.dropbox.com/s/aveu0tehbhdapxe/dump.dml?dl=0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-several-times-a-day/30cb9f6c-136f-4ed7-a8a8-339df70b7e13
  3. BSOD several times a day.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD several times a day.: So, I was wondering what exactly has been causing my PC to BSOD. It's been happening VERY frequently as of late, but started a few months ago, and only happened once every couple of days. It seems to give me one of a few different error codes. "irql_not_less_or_equal", "dpc...
  4. BSOD several times a day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD several times a day.: So, I was wondering what exactly has been causing my PC to BSOD. It's been happening VERY frequently as of late, but started a few months ago, and only happened once every couple of days. It seems to give me one of a few different error codes. "irql_not_less_or_equal", "dpc...
  5. BSOD Several Times A Day

BSOD Several Times A Day: Hello, I am getting BSOD errors several times per day, seemingly at random. This has been going on for about a month now. It started around the time of some Windows updates but I don't know if that is related.The last 5 minidump files are here:...
  6. computer crashing several times a day

computer crashing several times a day: Good morningI have posted this problem recently but have been unable to find the cause of my computer crashing numerous times. What happens is I am working away on documents with several windows open when without warning the screen goes black and is unresponsive. I have to...
  7. computer crashing several times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer crashing several times a day: Good morningI have posted this problem recently but have been unable to find the cause of my computer crashing numerous times. What happens is I am working away on documents with several windows open when without warning the screen goes black and is unresponsive. I have to...
  8. computer crashing several times a day

9. windows 10 crashes every day several times

windows 10 crashes every day several times: I got a W10 Pro. It is crashing at startup or during working every day> Today it crashes 3 times after log in. Bluescreen dumps aren't created although i enabled this. I did a repair install, but that didnt help. I checked the memroy but that did give an error. I already...
  10. BSOD several times a day.

BSOD several times a day.: I really need help looking at the mini dumps that are being created for my BSOD. How can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/bsod-several-times-a-day/7898bcfe-ea03-452b-a6bd-9c2fc6ac8b02