Windows 10: Windows 10 is crashing with UCMUCSI_FAILURE even after updating the drivers

Discus and support Windows 10 is crashing with UCMUCSI_FAILURE even after updating the drivers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I know I have posted here before, however my computer is still Blue screening even after updating the drivers. I have recently completed a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HenryPapp, Aug 4, 2019.

1. HenryPapp Win User

Windows 10 is crashing with UCMUCSI_FAILURE even after updating the drivers

Hello, I know I have posted here before, however my computer is still Blue screening even after updating the drivers. I have recently completed a driver verifier and gone through the windows repair. After that it mentions to add these files, and I have uploaded them to OneDrive. I am still very confused as to why my computer is crashing. After searching, my computer provider, Lenovo does not have the Qualcom driver that seems to be causing the problems. If there is any solution, I'd be very thankful!

Here is the link to the Minidumps from the last few days. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgdqJ6de4fzkiDn83_iExeca2mhx

:)

HenryPapp, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 4, 2019
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Windows 10 Creators Update Available for Download

Not sure about the games you listed but no probs with Dirt Rally and benching heavensward-bench here for me. I'm going to test 3DMark too in a few minutes.

DRDNA, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 is crashing with UCMUCSI_FAILURE even after updating the drivers - Similar Threads - crashing UCMUCSI_FAILURE updating

2. Windows 10 Crashing after FireWire Legacy Driver Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Crashing after FireWire Legacy Driver Update: Hi,I recently purchased a FireWire PCI Card. I followed all the stipes form the site below.https://www.studio1productions.com/Articles/Firewire-1.htmUnfortunately, Whenever I try to update the driver to the Legacy Driver, windows 10 crashes and spits out the error code...
  3. Windows 10 Crashing after FireWire Legacy Driver Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Crashing after FireWire Legacy Driver Update: Hi,I recently purchased a FireWire PCI Card. I followed all the stipes form the site below.https://www.studio1productions.com/Articles/Firewire-1.htmUnfortunately, Whenever I try to update the driver to the Legacy Driver, windows 10 crashes and spits out the error code...
  4. Windows 10 Crashing after FireWire Legacy Driver Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Driver Power State Failure even after updating drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Power State Failure even after updating drivers: For the past week, I have been getting this blue screen with stop code Driver Power State Failure every time I sleep or shut down my desktop then turn it back on in Windows 10. I have been researching the Microsoft Community about this problem and how to fix it. This lead me...
  6. Screenshots not working, even after driver updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screenshots not working, even after driver updates: I tried using ptr scrn and windows button + prt scrn button. Nothing works. And when it does say screen shot taken the screen shot is from minutes before I took the actual screenshot ?? Trying to screenshot in game. submitted by /u/Esko99 [link] [comments]...
  7. Getting bluescreen with UCMUCSI_FAILURE during regular use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting bluescreen with UCMUCSI_FAILURE during regular use: Hi, I've got such bluescreen 3 time already in few hours. Can you please help to fix the issue. My dump and info files: https://www.mediafire.com/file/emaychx4u8iahv4/UCMUCSI_FAILURE.zip/file Thanks a lot....
  8. Frequent BSOD, stopcode: UCMUCSI_FAILURE

Frequent BSOD, stopcode: UCMUCSI_FAILURE: Hello, I get daily BSOD-errors with the stopcode UCMUCSI_FAILURE. From what I can gather from answers to posts of other people having the same problem, a bunch of system log files (or whatever you call them) are needed. The following is a link to these files:...
  9. Stop Code: UCMUCSI_FAILURE

Stop Code: UCMUCSI_FAILURE: Hello, I have a serious problem with this stop code accuring radomly while playing or just in stand by. Searched in google but didnt find anything about it so meybe someone can help me here.....
  10. serious issue regarding stop code: UCMUCSI_FAILURE

serious issue regarding stop code: UCMUCSI_FAILURE: i have been facing serious issue, my laptop restarts showing blue screen and this code is displayed UCMUCSI_FAILURE in windows 10. This had never happened until i updated the 1809 windows update and now it keeps on restarting even though its in idle condition or minimal use....