Windows 10: Windows 10 is currently not starting up right on my laptop. any opinions on how to fix this...

Discus and support Windows 10 is currently not starting up right on my laptop. any opinions on how to fix this... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm new to this so I hope I did this post right. I powered off my laptop by holding the power button so It could turn off faster and the next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FortyRockets, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Windows 10 is currently not starting up right on my laptop. any opinions on how to fix this...

Hi, I'm new to this so I hope I did this post right.

I powered off my laptop by holding the power button so It could turn off faster and the next day, I am faced with 3 problems.

1st is that I cannot sign into my user account and is stuck into a safe mode state.

2nd I cannot access the start menu and all of its content (this includes all things such as task manager etc.) except the windows/file explorer.

3rd finally I cannot seem to find away to fix this, I tried using startup repairs and it only sent me a message that It cannot repair anything, startup options lead me to a enter safe mode only takes me to an unresponsive black screen, resetting windows only sends out failure to reset, going back to previous versions of my windows only. again. sends out a pop up that says that it cannot be completed and nothing is changed.

I looked up online and I think I am the only one who have this problem. please If you have a solution to this problem or any thoughts on how to resolve it feel free to leave any suggestions that I can do.

:)

FortyRockets, Dec 19, 2018
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 is currently not starting up right on my laptop. any opinions on how to fix this...

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 is currently not starting up right on my laptop. any opinions on how to fix this...

1. Windows 10 is currently not starting up right on my laptop. any opinions on how to fix this... - Similar Threads - currently starting right

2. How to fix broken start up loading screen on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix broken start up loading screen on laptop: My Acer Nitro 5 laptop was experiencing the blue sad face screen for a couple of days now, I was playing/on it just fine. But suddenly it did the blue sad face again and it wasn't counting to 100% and not restarting. So I held down the power button for like 10 seconds, then...
  3. What is currently the best Antivirus in your opinion?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is currently the best Antivirus in your opinion?: What is currently the best Antivirus in your opinion? Paid and Free. I currently use Avast and was wondering if there may be something better around. 179743
  4. What is currently the best Antivirus in your opinion?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is currently the best Antivirus in your opinion?: What is currently the best Antivirus in your opinion? Paid and Free. I currently use Avast and was wondering if there may be something better around. 179743
  5. How to fix the current windows 10 update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix the current windows 10 update?: Hi Guys, Can please help me how to fix this 2020-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4565351 -Error 0x800f0831?...
  6. Any ideas on how to fix my start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any ideas on how to fix my start menu?: [ATTACH] Have noticed this weirdness in my shutdown menu... also a few of my icons are missing (the shutdown icon) from the start menu. Not sure what has caused and not sure how to fix... any ideas? Happy to give more info if needed!...
  7. Any idea how to fix this/get my laptop to start up? Keeps doing this on a loop TYIA

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea how to fix this/get my laptop to start up? Keeps doing this on a loop TYIA: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JackkkTaylorrr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eq63tr/any_idea_how_to_fix_thisget_my_laptop_to_start_up/
  8. How to speed up start-up on my Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to speed up start-up on my Windows 10 laptop: My laptop is quite slow to start up . Any suggestions on how to remedy this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-to-speed-up-start-up-on-my-windows-10-laptop/03122235-b302-4328-a674-f567796ac513
  9. My experience and opinion with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My experience and opinion with Windows 10: I am an old man not quite senile and still with most of my common sense and thinking ability. I even have gained experience computing over the years. However, nothing prepared me for the frustration and angst I had installing Windows 10. It seems to me that most people who...
  10. My opinion of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    My opinion of Windows 10: First off I do I like the startup speed improvement of Windows 10 over Windows 8.1 (which was pretty fast itself) and I think Win 10 is generally a smooth operating system with what works. I also think the start menu in Win 10 is much improved over 8.1, though Classic Shell...