Windows 10: Windows 10 is destroying computers

Discus and support Windows 10 is destroying computers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ever since updating to Windows 10 version 1903 my laptops are starting without user interaction at 3 AM. All power settings to wake up the systems are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/netzvolk, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 is destroying computers

Ever since updating to Windows 10 version 1903 my laptops are starting without user interaction at 3 AM. All power settings to wake up the systems are disabled, but the problem is caused by the Universal Orchestrator Start Task Scheduler. You can disable this with PSTools and other methods but every time there is a Windows update, usually once a week, the files are overwritten and the task gets re-enabled again and all settings are back to the default. This is extremely serious. Laptops inside bags are killing its battery (because they don't turn off anymore...). Another one is already a brick because overheating...

Thank you Microsoft Malware!

I say malware because Microsoft is overwritten system administrator settings related to power consumption and this is not ok.

submitted by /u/netzvolk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/netzvolk, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 is destroying computers

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 is destroying computers

1. Windows 10 is destroying computers - Similar Threads - destroying computers

2. Windows 11 factory reset problem - computer destroyed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 factory reset problem - computer destroyed: My computer is currently destroyed because I tried to factory reset Windows 11. I get a blue screen with a ridiculous sideways emoji informing me that my device "ran into a problem and needs to restart" It tells me the issue is due to mfehidk.sys "kmode exception not handled"...
  3. Windows 11 factory reset problem - computer destroyed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 factory reset problem - computer destroyed: My computer is currently destroyed because I tried to factory reset Windows 11. I get a blue screen with a ridiculous sideways emoji informing me that my device "ran into a problem and needs to restart" It tells me the issue is due to mfehidk.sys "kmode exception not handled"...
  4. Is memz CLEAN a computer virus or can destroy boot system?

Is memz CLEAN a computer virus or can destroy boot system?: Memz clean is a virus or harmless version off memz my antivirus found virus on it and youtube says its harmless version idk is it virus or harmless version...
  5. Is memz CLEAN a computer virus or can destroy boot system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is memz CLEAN a computer virus or can destroy boot system?: Memz clean is a virus or harmless version off memz my antivirus found virus on it and youtube says its harmless version idk is it virus or harmless version...
  6. Windows Mixed Reality destroyed my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality destroyed my computer.: I was having problems with my HP Reverb G2 V2 with its tracking issues, I tried to unplug every and replug everything back in, but my taskbar wasn't working. So I held down the power button and did a forced shut down. Now my computer won't boot up. Showing a BSOD displaying...
  7. Windows Mixed Reality destroyed my computer.

Windows Mixed Reality destroyed my computer.: I was having problems with my HP Reverb G2 V2 with its tracking issues, I tried to unplug every and replug everything back in, but my taskbar wasn't working. So I held down the power button and did a forced shut down. Now my computer won't boot up. Showing a BSOD displaying...
  8. Windows Mixed Reality destroyed my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. after onedrive destroyed every file on my computer, how do i stop it from redirecting every...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    after onedrive destroyed every file on my computer, how do i stop it from redirecting every...: long story short, an uninstalled onedrive somehow re-installed itself, turned itself on, synced everything, and then when cleaning my actual onedrive folder it proceeded to also erase everything on my computer, making me lose years of project files, files, and images with no...
  10. after onedrive destroyed every file on my computer, how do i stop it from redirecting every...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after onedrive destroyed every file on my computer, how do i stop it from redirecting every...: long story short, an uninstalled onedrive somehow re-installed itself, turned itself on, synced everything, and then when cleaning my actual onedrive folder it proceeded to also erase everything on my computer, making me lose years of project files, files, and images with no...