Windows 10: Windows 10 is disabling Microsoft Office Click-to-run

Discus and support Windows 10 is disabling Microsoft Office Click-to-run in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After booting my PC, Windows 10 is disabling Microsoft Office Click-to-run. It occurs each time I boot the system. I found that Windows sets this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shawn Burnett, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Windows 10 is disabling Microsoft Office Click-to-run

After booting my PC, Windows 10 is disabling Microsoft Office Click-to-run. It occurs each time I boot the system. I found that Windows sets this service as disabled so I have to move into the Services Module and reset it to Automatic each time when I start the PC

:)

Shawn Burnett, Apr 30, 2019
  2. Kaapstad Win User

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

That will be a first

Microsoft getting any version of office to run properly on Windows 10.*Big Grin Windows 10 is disabling Microsoft Office Click-to-run :D

Kaapstad, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

How is this news or surprising to anyone?
    Especially when there are viable and arguably better open-source alternatives out there.. For those of us who don't use Microsoft Office, this isn't a problem.

lexluthermiester, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Windows 10 is disabling Microsoft Office Click-to-run

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

I'm fairly sure I could get office 97 and up to run on 10... I can check on wednesday when I get my NAS back up if you insist...

ZeDestructor, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 is disabling Microsoft Office Click-to-run

1. Windows 10 is disabling Microsoft Office Click-to-run - Similar Threads - disabling Microsoft Office

2. Why the fck does always "Microsoft Office Click-to-Run" is running in background when I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why the fck does always "Microsoft Office Click-to-Run" is running in background when I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheSeekerAround [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/s7kta9/why_the_fck_does_always_microsoft_office/
  3. Microsoft Office Click-to-Run instantly stops. How do I fix this??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Office Click-to-Run instantly stops. How do I fix this??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sxlky [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbodsa/microsoft_office_clicktorun_instantly_stops_how/
  4. Microsoft Office Click-To-Run (OfficeC2Rclient.exe) High CPU usage in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Office Click-To-Run (OfficeC2Rclient.exe) High CPU usage in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Whenever a system hangs or freezes, the primary approach should be to check the disk usage in the Task Manager. In case high disk usage […] This article Microsoft Office Click-To-Run (OfficeC2Rclient.exe) High CPU usage in Windows 10 first appeared on...
  5. What triggers the "Office click to run" service?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What triggers the "Office click to run" service?: Hi all, Jet again OCTR is causing trouble... We've set the OCTR service on manual start so it doen't start at boot-up. The goal is to only start the service when someone opens an Office app. Somehow the service still gets trigger within an hour of booting and at random...
  6. Microsoft Click To Run - disable

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Click To Run - disable: I've tried searching for an answer but was not sure. I've got Microsoft Click To Run (SxS) running in Task manager. I have Office 2016 on my PC which I got thru HUP via my workplace. My PC is quite old & has only 4G ram. Its pretty slow these days so I was looking to see...
  7. Microsoft Office Click-to-run and Avast SecureLine service getting disabled after booting PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Office Click-to-run and Avast SecureLine service getting disabled after booting PC: Windows 10 is disabling 2 key services every time it starts up. The First is the Microsoft Office Click-to-run service which is needed to start Office 365 and the second is Avast SecureLine which is required for my VPN to run. Windows actually sets both of these as disabled....
  8. "Microsoft Office click to run (SxS)" taking my Disk space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Microsoft Office click to run (SxS)" taking my Disk space: I just installed the windows update that came out yesterday and when I got on today my laptop is lagging with nothing open. So I checked my task manager and the Microsoft Office click to run (SxS) was/is taking up about 80-90% of my disk space. I have Microsoft office...
  9. Microsoft Office Click-to-Run Service / Cortana frustrations

Microsoft Office Click-to-Run Service / Cortana frustrations: After running services.msc, I open "Microsoft Office Click-to-Run Service" properties and apply DISABLED. At some point, and I haven't determined what triggers it, because I check after turning on laptop after an overnight shutdown and it will still show as DISABLED -- for a...
  10. Microsoft office click to run consuming bandwidth

Microsoft office click to run consuming bandwidth: At the first i thought it one time download, but every time i start my PC its begin to downloading and take so long because of my slow internet connection. Is there a way to disable this process without disrupting my Microsoft Office 2016 ?. I dont mind this process to run...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft office click to run (sxs) crash