Windows 10: Windows 10 is driving me CRAZY.. please help a bro out here....

Discus and support Windows 10 is driving me CRAZY.. please help a bro out here.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys. As the title says, there's this constant annoyance that´s driving me crazy. I bought a gaming laptop a week ago to replace my previous linux... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wasted_Weasel, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Windows 10 is driving me CRAZY.. please help a bro out here....

Hi guys.
    As the title says, there's this constant annoyance that´s driving me crazy.

I bought a gaming laptop a week ago to replace my previous linux gaming machine that died of old age.

The problem is, and believe me, I´ve gone through a lot of googling here, every damn time my computer sleeps/hibernates/reboots/power cycles, and even when the screen goes dark, the DAMN STUPID beeping keys are activated... Sticky keys or however that crap is called turns on...

I´ve disabled the option both in classic control panel, log on options and modern options screen.

It keeps on turning itself on again and again...

Is there anything I can do to solve this stupidness? Please, please.. it´s so annoying.

I´ve found a registry edit but It seems to be only for windows 7. would that work? I dont want to mess up a new system here.

Thanks for your help people.

submitted by /u/Wasted_Weasel
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Wasted_Weasel, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Windows 10 is driving me CRAZY.. please help a bro out here....

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 is driving me CRAZY.. please help a bro out here....

1. Windows 10 is driving me CRAZY.. please help a bro out here.... - Similar Threads - driving CRAZY please

2. My window pc not working Please help me out here ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My window pc not working Please help me out here ?: My oc is creating multiple issues : start menu not working, keyboard not working properly, disk sometimes showing at 100% also other option like when Trying to open setting, it shows error : package could not be delivered. Please help me out here....
  3. My window pc not working Please help me out here ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My window pc not working Please help me out here ?: My oc is creating multiple issues : start menu not working, keyboard not working properly, disk sometimes showing at 100% also other option like when Trying to open setting, it shows error : package could not be delivered. Please help me out here....
  4. Please help me here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me here: Im stuck on the motherboard logoI tried opening the boot menu by pressingF12 but still doesnt workI tried the other options tooBut still doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-here/c28c9aae-dff3-49e1-a1f7-e46f53669321
  5. Please help me here

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me here: Im stuck on the motherboard logoI tried opening the boot menu by pressingF12 but still doesnt workI tried the other options tooBut still doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-here/c28c9aae-dff3-49e1-a1f7-e46f53669321
  6. Please help me here

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Help me out here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me out here: So I am planning on wiping Windows 10 off and installing Ubuntu... will I be able to reinstall Windows 10 again if I ever need it again? I currently have my product key that I got from the command prompt by inputting "wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get...
  8. Can anyone here help me out?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone here help me out?: submitted by /u/Ssherlockhemlock [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/it35b6/can_anyone_here_help_me_out/
  9. Windows 10 Audio problems... driving me crazy! Please help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Audio problems... driving me crazy! Please help?: Hello, I've been having trouble with audio on my PC, especially while using Skype. It started with Skype locking up to where I couldn't type and lost my audio on a call. But it's not just on Skype, it's computer wide. I tried to open up the Sound tab in control panel and play...
  10. Driving me crazy!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Driving me crazy!!: May some one please help me, it's been quite a few years so bare with me. I have just bought a dell xps13 and I have a problem with my start menu, much user name and pic appear on the left side but in the middle. How can I move my name and pic to the top of the start menu??...