Windows 10: Windows 10 is driving me crazy whenever I game or stream from game console to tower

Discus and support Windows 10 is driving me crazy whenever I game or stream from game console to tower in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I think I posted this in the right category OS: Windows 10 home, Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.476) Processor: AMD FX-8320E Eight-Core Processor,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoeGibson, Dec 11, 2019.

1. JoeGibson Win User

Windows 10 is driving me crazy whenever I game or stream from game console to tower

I think I posted this in the right category

Processor: AMD FX-8320E Eight-Core Processor, 3200 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. P1.20, 1/12/2016 (Maxed out)

BaseBoard Manufacturer ASRock

BaseBoard Product 970A-G/3.1

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 24.0 GB

Total Physical Memory 24.0 GB

Available Physical Memory 20.8 GB

Total Virtual Memory 27.5 GB

Page File Space 3.50 GB

Name Radeon RX 570 Series 4GB

Every time I play video games or stream from my Xbox 1 S Digital console or even stream from my Switch console through my Elgado HD60 S.

It's happened so many times I've become used to it.

I see the blue screen, roll my eyes, hit reset, wait for the BIOS start up to kick on, then do the Windows start up, see the login put in the password and get back to the desktop. Then hit the hot key for the browser, restart Elgato HD60 S or whatever game I was playing to continue off until it happens again!

I can't even finish Crackdown 3, Dead Rising 4, or any other game without running into a Random Blue Screen showing a random error file and I just spent time updating the drivers to be up to date after recently giving this... "Lovable" Operating System a merciless and brutal Root Canal.

I've made posts on Microsoft/Windows Twitter page and got ZERO RESPONSE from them about the blue screens.

The Blue screen errors are always random.

Here's what I have done:

Trend Micro Maximum Security:

OS Drive: Clean
    Drive D: Clean
    Drive E: Clean
    Drive F: Clean
    Drive G: Clean
    Drive H: Clean

Drive I: Clean

sfc /scannow: Results: Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations

chkdsk: Error found and repaired

DirectX is at 12, Bios is maxed out on updates

Memory diagnostic came back Snake eyes meaning No problems

No, this processor is not overclocked as I do not have the cooling to support overclocking

Yes this is a legal version of Windows Migraine as I got it back when Windows was offereing it as a free upgrade. That was a mistake to begin with right away.

How can you go from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 bypassing 9 completely. That never sat right with me.

I was going to reinstall Comodo Internet Security as it is currently free and they do have a monthly option for eight bucks a month but I decided on Trend as it's obvious the Windows version of internet security is lacking.

At the time of this, Windows Update says I'm up to date

Every time I turn around AMD is always doing updates for the graphics card. Not doing the optional 19.12.1 graphics update. Not this time.

So...what must I do to stop this annoying and repeating Blue screen whenever I play video games or stream video games from my game consoles.

Before you ask, I have Game pass, highest tier for Xbox and PC.

When I stream from that or play from that I get blue screens.

The ONLY game it hasn't happened with is Star Trek Online, All of my games are on Drive I which is 10TB of space.

:)

JoeGibson, Dec 11, 2019

2. Lagging while streaming games from xb1 to windows 10 pc

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. Sorry to hear about your issue with lag while streaming. That can be super frustrating. You may wish to try the following steps to see if it helps clear things up and get them running smoothly. For best results,
    try them in order to see which works best for you.

1. If possible, connect both your Xbox One console and your PC over a wired Ethernet connection.
    2. If a wired connection isn’t possible, try lowering the quality level. For information on how to change your quality, see

How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10
    3. To try to improve your game streaming experience, see
      Improve Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance
    4. Finally, try the Test streaming option for additional suggestions for your specific network configuration:
      • Select Connection, select your Xbox One console, and then select
        Test streaming. The Xbox app will test the streaming connection and report its results.

I hope that this helps out and please let us know the results!

XBF Amber M, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Starts Today for Xbox Insiders

Source: Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Starts Today - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 is driving me crazy whenever I game or stream from game console to tower

Windows 10 and Xbox One Streaming

I am having trouble connecting my Windows 10 machine to the Xbox one for game streaming. I've verified quite a bit:

• Same Network
    • Correct Versions (Xbox App 7.7.29027.00000 and Xbox One is on 1507.150702-2154)
    • My windows 10 PC can see the xbox and connect to it, power it on/off, etc. Just can't stream
    The Error is "Can't Steam because either the Xbox app or your console needs to be updated. Make sure they're both up to date and try again"

^ This is driving me crazy because they are both up to date.

MatthewDartez, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 is driving me crazy whenever I game or stream from game console to tower

1. Windows 10 is driving me crazy whenever I game or stream from game console to tower - Similar Threads - driving crazy whenever

2. Cortana Drives Me Crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Drives Me Crazy: Hi, few days ago I decided to create a reminder in "Microsoft To Do" app, that will remind me about something everyday, both on phone and in Windows (I have this app in my phone too). However, due to some reason (I don't remember well) I wasn't satisfied with it and decided...
  3. Cortana Drives Me Crazy

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana Drives Me Crazy: Hi, few days ago I decided to create a reminder in "Microsoft To Do" app, that will remind me about something everyday, both on phone and in Windows (I have this app in my phone too). However, due to some reason (I don't remember well) I wasn't satisfied with it and decided...
  4. FTP is driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FTP is driving me crazy: I'm facing a strange situation concerning FTP. The server accepts passive connections on port 21 and a username and password are required. 1. I can access the server using the FTP feature of Directory Opus with no apparent limitations. 2. I can connect to the server, but I...
  5. Xbox Game Stream to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Stream to Windows 10: I'm trying to use game streaming to windows 10 and I've read I can use my pc mic to talk to my friends in an Xbox party but I can't figure out how to. I've set my mic to default device I've unmuted in it the streaming app. Any help? submitted by /u/Peter_Griffendor [link]...
  6. Console to PC gaming

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Console to PC gaming: Why can't I download my xbox games onto my pc, even though those games are available on pc. Like I couldn't download Smite from the microsoft store(it says I own it) onto my pc, but I was able to retrieve my smite account after I downloaded it from Steam....
  7. Windows sounds driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows sounds driving me crazy: So I found where you can change the Windows sounds settings but I can't figure out which sound it is in the list to change. I want to turn off the sound Windows makes when you turn the volume control down and up. Any one know which sound it is in the list I need to change....
  8. BSOD when i start any game. new build and its driving me crazy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when i start any game. new build and its driving me crazy: Hi all, Thanks for reading and thanks for any help that is provided. Basically when i go to play anything the system blue screens generally with IRQL not equal to etc... sometimes it comes up with attempting to write to read only memory. I feel that its all a...
  9. Headphones driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones driving me crazy: Hey, Just after I upgraded to Windows 10, I noticed my headphones were making a weird noise whenever sound was playing, and then the sound sticking around for about five seconds when the sound stopped playing. Here's a sample: Headphone Beep This was quieter and more...
  10. Driving me crazy!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Driving me crazy!!: May some one please help me, it's been quite a few years so bare with me. I have just bought a dell xps13 and I have a problem with my start menu, much user name and pic appear on the left side but in the middle. How can I move my name and pic to the top of the start menu??...