Windows 10: Windows 10 is eating my internet

Discus and support Windows 10 is eating my internet in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This problem has been here since I ever purchased my new PC, random service hosts would update and suck all of my data causing extreme severe sudden... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ahmed abd al khalek, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 is eating my internet

This problem has been here since I ever purchased my new PC, random service hosts would update and suck all of my data causing extreme severe sudden lags while I'm gaming, along with random updates and the "system" also using up a lot of data.

Any idea on how to stop this permenantly? It's getting really frustrating and it's ruining my whole gaming experience.

:)

ahmed abd al khalek, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2020
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows 10 is eating my internet wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 is eating my internet

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 is eating my internet

1. Windows 10 is eating my internet - Similar Threads - eating internet

2. Possible faulty driver eating up all my RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible faulty driver eating up all my RAM: my systemMotherboard: Gigabyte B650M DS3H32gigs ramAMD Ryzen 5 7600Windows 11 ProI have built many computers and it just happens to be the 1st one I built for myself is having a problem. When I keep my computer on for more than a week all my RAM gets used up. The computer...
  3. Possible faulty driver eating up all my RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible faulty driver eating up all my RAM: my systemMotherboard: Gigabyte B650M DS3H32gigs ramAMD Ryzen 5 7600Windows 11 ProI have built many computers and it just happens to be the 1st one I built for myself is having a problem. When I keep my computer on for more than a week all my RAM gets used up. The computer...
  4. svchost.exe eating insane amounts of internet data

svchost.exe eating insane amounts of internet data: After re-installing my windows and updating it to latest build from my windows update I observed that my internet data was still being consumed by svchost.exe netscvs -p and svchost.exeNetworkService -p. Fixes that I have already tried:- Tried to stop BITS permanently but it...
  5. svchost.exe eating insane amounts of internet data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    svchost.exe eating insane amounts of internet data: After re-installing my windows and updating it to latest build from my windows update I observed that my internet data was still being consumed by svchost.exe netscvs -p and svchost.exeNetworkService -p. Fixes that I have already tried:- Tried to stop BITS permanently but it...
  6. svchost.exe eating insane amounts of internet data

svchost.exe eating insane amounts of internet data: After re-installing my windows and updating it to latest build from my windows update I observed that my internet data was still being consumed by svchost.exe netscvs -p and svchost.exeNetworkService -p. Fixes that I have already tried:-Tried to stop BITS permanently but it...
  7. svchost.exe eating insane amounts of internet data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    svchost.exe eating insane amounts of internet data: After re-installing my windows and updating it to latest build from my windows update I observed that my internet data was still being consumed by svchost.exe netscvs -p and svchost.exeNetworkService -p. Fixes that I have already tried:-Tried to stop BITS permanently but it...
  8. Why does internet Explorer eat through my Laptop Battery at an alarming rate? How do I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does internet Explorer eat through my Laptop Battery at an alarming rate? How do I...: Why does Internet Explorer eat through my Laptop Battery at an alarming rate? How do I resolve it? I've looked at my apps I have maybe 4-5 apps that use 1% of my Laptop's battery.. the other 95% is from Internet Explorer! I want to know why the hell your damn app eats thru my...
  9. My laptop is eating data as I connect to internet what should I have to do

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop is eating data as I connect to internet what should I have to do: My laptop is eating data as I connect to internet what should I have to do. I have only 1.5 gb gb day via WiFi.. after that my internet speed is slow What should i have to do to stop it from consuming data.....
  10. Windows Local services eating "ALL" of my internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Local services eating "ALL" of my internet: Hey guys, I just came back to Windows 10, the only reason I stayed on Windows 7 even after checking 10, was the insane internet usage of Windows 10. Today I installed it back and I am really seeking serious help. Thing is, my Windows 10 uses "ALL of my internet", I have...