Windows 10: windows 10 is freezing and nothing works

Discus and support windows 10 is freezing and nothing works in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While working on editing softwares whenever i try to play videos on youtube through chrome, after 2 or 3 videos the whole windows freeze and nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kamesh Malhan, Jun 23, 2020.

1. windows 10 is freezing and nothing works

While working on editing softwares whenever i try to play videos on youtube through chrome, after 2 or 3 videos the whole windows freeze and nothing works not even mouse and keyboard, to work again i have to mannually restart the laptop, and i happned soo many times always while youtube open, this is happening on Asus TUF A15 and every drivers and windows is updated

:)

Kamesh Malhan, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

windows 10 is freezing and nothing works

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 is freezing and nothing works

1. windows 10 is freezing and nothing works - Similar Threads - freezing nothing works

2. Windows freezes and nothings work mouse, keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezes and nothings work mouse, keyboard: Hello everyone. My laptop has a problem. I am a modeler and I use 3dsmax software and Corona rendering engine.My laptop brand is MSI with :CPU : Intel Core i7 6700HQ GPU : GTX 970M 3GBRAM : 32 GBSSD : MSI SPATIUM M450 500 GB HDD: 1 TBAbout two months ago I upgraded the SSD...
  3. Windows freezes and nothings work mouse, keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows freezes and nothings work mouse, keyboard: Hello everyone. My laptop has a problem. I am a modeler and I use 3dsmax software and Corona rendering engine.My laptop brand is MSI with :CPU : Intel Core i7 6700HQ GPU : GTX 970M 3GBRAM : 32 GBSSD : MSI SPATIUM M450 500 GB HDD: 1 TBAbout two months ago I upgraded the SSD...
  4. Windows freezes and nothings work mouse, keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Nothing works, windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nothing works, windows 10: Ok, this might be a lot, but I need help that isn't ridiculous endless internet searching. 1st it's an Acer Aspire 1 A01-131 cloudbook 11, which seemingly makes this even more difficult for the utter lack of help from Acer, aside from their community, but the little laptop is...
  6. Nothing works, windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing works, windows 10: Ok, this might be a lot, but I need help that isn't ridiculous endless internet searching. 1st it's an Acer Aspire 1 A01-131 cloudbook 11, which seemingly makes this even more difficult for the utter lack of help from Acer, aside from their community, but the little laptop is...
  7. Nothing works, windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows pc freezes for nothing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows pc freezes for nothing: Hello, I built a pc a month ago and I have windows 10 on the ssd (not activated windows yet). Specs: Ryzen 5 3600. 1080ti. 16gb Ram. 750 watt gold 80+ psu. Msi b450 tomahawk max motherboard. Windows and drivers all updated. Power setting I have tried all of them. So my pc...
  9. Windows 10 - Nothing is working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Nothing is working: Recently I have encountered this issue, when I startup my computer, I cannot open programs. Right after I signed in, I can open programs, but after a while, new tabs I open in Google Chrome cannot load anything. I checked my wifi, but that was fine. I tried to restart...
  10. Nothing working after update, constant freezing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nothing working after update, constant freezing: After I updated both of my computers I own with the most recent update, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WORKS. It's constantly freezing, taskbar refuses to acknowledge any action, desktop shows no acknowledgement of anything even hovering over with the mouse, no apps or programs work...