Windows 10: Windows 10 is getting faster and smoother app opening animations

Discus and support Windows 10 is getting faster and smoother app opening animations in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In the second half of 2021, Windows 10 is getting an overhauled interface with a new look that boasts Fluent Design and WinUI. The changes include a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Feb 12, 2021.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 is getting faster and smoother app opening animations

In the second half of 2021, Windows 10 is getting an overhauled interface with a new look that boasts Fluent Design and WinUI. The changes include a new Start Menu, taskbar, and including various animations – and they’ll start appearing in the preview builds in the coming months.

Sun Valley, as it’s known, won’t radically redesign the operating system, but it will make quite a number of interesting tweaks to improve the overall experience of Windows 10, especially the app opening experience.

Microsoft has already confirmed that it’s working on new animations and it looks like the company is now testing another variant that will be ‘faster’ and ‘smoother’.

“Based on feedback, we’ve made some small adjustments to the new app launch animation to improve speed and make it a little smoother,” Microsoft noted in the changelog of Build 21313.

According to sources familiar with the plans, Windows 10 Sun Valley also will bring new animations to the Start Menu and context menu.

Windows 10 is getting faster and smoother app opening animations Windows-animation.gif

At any rate, these new animations can always be disabled.

In addition to faster and smoother animations, Windows 10 Sun Valley update will bring back some of Windows 7’s design features (transparency and rounded corners), while focusing on UI consistency and simplicity.

One of the main features of Windows 10 Sun Valley update is support for WinUI, which basically enables faster design development for core components and it will also add blur effects or rounded corners to windows and sidebars for a more ‘unified’ UI look.

Other minor improvements

In the latest preview builds, Microsoft is testing minor improvements for Windows 10. This includes the new voice typing experience, which was first announced in September 2020, and it’s finally heading to all testers in the Windows Insider program.

Likewise, Microsoft is also experimenting with changes for both clipboard history manager and emoji search bar. As part of the experiment, Microsoft is enabling support for pinning items in clipboard history manager and faster/accurate search engine in the emoji panel.

The post Windows 10 is getting faster and smoother app opening animations appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Feb 12, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 is getting faster and smoother app opening animations :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 12, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 is getting faster and smoother app opening animations - Similar Threads - getting faster smoother

2. Windows 10 Photo App 3D animations not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photo App 3D animations not working: After a while the 3D animations in my Windows 10 Photo App Video Editor stopped working. They remain darkened, and do not move or do anything. They used to work just fine. How can I get them working again?...
  3. help me to run windows 10 smoother!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help me to run windows 10 smoother!: so, i recently performed a clean install of windows 10 on my desktop. every time i open start, it opens with a laggy animation. i have good hardware specifications. but the problem is that windows 10 is not recognising the hardware. i am sure it is because i do not have...
  4. How to make my Windows 10 PC Run faster/smoother with 4GB ram

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to make my Windows 10 PC Run faster/smoother with 4GB ram: My PC is not running well. Though you can run many apps5 apps before ram issues start, 4GB ram isn't enough to run both Unity and VS studio. VS Studio just takes a long time and it normally crashes after I go to unity and start play modethe mode where you can your game which...
  5. Windows 10 preview update comes with faster app animations and more

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 preview update comes with faster app animations and more: Microsoft is rolling out a new preview build from the next big Windows 10 release branch and it comes with multiple improvements for users. As correctly predicted by our sources, Windows 10 Build 21277 from the RS_PRERELEASE branch is now rolling out to the testers as an...
  6. How can I have the Windows 8.1 app opening animations into Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I have the Windows 8.1 app opening animations into Windows 10?: I currently use Windows 10. I've used Windows 8.1 only a few times before, but mostly everyone I know hated it. For me, it was the opposite. I absolutely loved it and thought it was really cool. That doesn't mean I would choose it over Windows 10, but there were a few things...
  7. Windows 10 Animation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Animation: How to speed up animation on windows 10 WITHOUT DISABLING IT just make it seem faster but doesn't disabling it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-animation/8b48b4fc-5156-4d86-8209-0e38f7909a8f
  8. Windows 10 Animation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Animation: How to speed up animation on windows 10 WITHOUT DISABLING IT just make it seem faster but doesn't disabling it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-animation/8b48b4fc-5156-4d86-8209-0e38f7909a8f
  9. Windows 10 is getting faster in next feature update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is getting faster in next feature update: Windows 10 devices could lose some of its lusters and get slower over time. While there are ways to improve your device performance, it looks like Microsoft is finally making changes with May 2020 Update to make Windows 10 run faster on some hardware. With Windows 10 version...
  10. How can I get Start Menu to open faster?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I get Start Menu to open faster?: The first time I try to open my Start Menu each day it takes 30 or more seconds for the window to open. What can I do to get my Start Menu to open faster? Windows 10 Pro, Version 1903 64-bit Dell I5-2400 3.10 GHZ 4 GB RAM...