Windows 10: Windows 10 is gone

Discus and support Windows 10 is gone in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Having delt with computer issues for the past 40 years, hardly anything can surprise me any more However, that has changed over the course of the past... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JanPragHansen, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Windows 10 is gone

Having delt with computer issues for the past 40 years, hardly anything can surprise me any more However, that has changed over the course of the past 3 days. Let me explain:

Basically, My windows 10 is up and running. All of a sudden, it halts, chrashes, and then it starts up as windows 95. Last time it happened, I simply restarted and windows 10 booted. But not today.

When restarting, it relentlessly starts as windows 95 as it looked when the machine was first build. Even the disks and the content of the disks are portrait in this ancient form.

When searching the internet for solutions, you a rarely alone, but in this case, I am. What is wrong. What can I do. The problems, by the way, started with an update 2 months ago.

kind regards

jan

:)

JanPragHansen, Jul 30, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 is gone

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 is gone

1. Windows 10 is gone - Similar Threads - gone

2. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  3. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  4. I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?: I bought a computer in Japan I live here and had to reinstall Windows 11 to make the system show English since it came in Japanese, but now it seems many of my drivers - including graphics, audio, mousepad, and fingerprint reader drivers and, I`m willing to bet, many others -...
  5. I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?

I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?: I bought a computer in Japan I live here and had to reinstall Windows 11 to make the system show English since it came in Japanese, but now it seems many of my drivers - including graphics, audio, mousepad, and fingerprint reader drivers and, I`m willing to bet, many others -...
  6. Had to do a restore to a previous date; snip & sketch gone, computer only sees one wifi,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Had to do a restore to a previous date; snip & sketch gone, computer only sees one wifi,...: 1 Cannot seem to DL Snip & Sketch from anywhere. In running the Installer abt 703k - only get "retrieving data" message. Never changes; no install. Was hoping to re-install; cannot find anything on the computer showing snip program. Considered trying to reset keyboard - no...
  7. Had to do a restore to a previous date; snip & sketch gone, computer only sees one wifi,...

Had to do a restore to a previous date; snip & sketch gone, computer only sees one wifi,...: 1 Cannot seem to DL Snip & Sketch from anywhere. In running the Installer abt 703k - only get "retrieving data" message. Never changes; no install. Was hoping to re-install; cannot find anything on the computer showing snip program. Considered trying to reset keyboard - no...
  8. Reset my PC and choose Remove Everything, my data in drive D has gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset my PC and choose Remove Everything, my data in drive D has gone: Hi, I tried to reinstall Windows 11 by reset my PC and choose 'Remove Everything' then choose 'only the drive where Windows is installed' which is drive C but when it is completed , all my the data in drive D is gone.How can I recover my files? Pls help.....
  9. Reset my PC and choose Remove Everything, my data in drive D has gone

Reset my PC and choose Remove Everything, my data in drive D has gone: Hi, I tried to reinstall Windows 11 by reset my PC and choose 'Remove Everything' then choose 'only the drive where Windows is installed' which is drive C but when it is completed , all my the data in drive D is gone.How can I recover my files? Pls help.....
  10. Why do I keep getting a warning that all my files are going to be deleted because I've gone...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do I keep getting a warning that all my files are going to be deleted because I've gone...: I keep getting a message that says I am over my storage limit, my It says that I've used 1% of my 5GB. I've deleted all of my photos, mostly all of my files and It is still sending me the message despite the fact that I've only used 1% of my storage....