Windows 10: Windows 10 is hurting my eyes

Discus and support Windows 10 is hurting my eyes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an Asus G75VW laptop with windows 8.1 and upgraded to Windows 10. When I did this, everything was fine.. But since I wanted a clean install, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pka4916, Aug 23, 2015.

1. pka4916 Win User

Windows 10 is hurting my eyes

I have an Asus G75VW laptop with windows 8.1 and upgraded to Windows 10.
    When I did this, everything was fine.. But since I wanted a clean install, I re-installed my SDD and installed Windows 10
    clean.

Everything is working much better that way, but I can't look at for longer then 15 minutes.
    it just burns on my eyes.

I changed the Cleartype / Brightness / Contrast and whatever... and cannot get it to stop...

Anyone else ran into this problem ???
    I hate to install Windows 8.1 again and do the upgrade.

:)

pka4916, Aug 23, 2015
  2. feras1 Win User

Lumia 800 hurt my eyes ?

Have you tried the Light back ground? that might help you sight.

feras1, Aug 23, 2015
  3. reading an email hurts my eyes

There's no option that lets you manipulate the background color of emails, but you can go to Settings > brightness > and change the setting there to low, medium or high. If you change the setting to low, the white background will not be so bright and
    you'll save battery life too, but it might make other screens in other applications too dim.

Julie fka profjulie, Aug 23, 2015
  4. eanjo7 Win User

hi, I buy today asus too!! same experience, its not good on the eyes and make my head heavy! wtf microsoft!

eanjo7, Oct 10, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 is hurting my eyes - Similar Threads - hurting eyes

2. Relationship Advice: How to get the Photos App and File Explorer to see eye to eye

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Relationship Advice: How to get the Photos App and File Explorer to see eye to eye: Hey there. Whenever I import photos from my camera to my laptop it automatically is imported into my photos app which is fine...except that it is then extremely painstaking to then open up individual photos in my editing software. I organize all my photos within the app into...
  3. Laptop Battery, Does It Hurt the Battery to Use External AC Power?

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Battery, Does It Hurt the Battery to Use External AC Power?: I haven't used my laptop much yet, only a little bit to set up some bookmarks, wallpaper, etc. Every time I use it, I plug it into the wall. I'm at home so it's not inconvenient, and I figured it would save on the battery life. Is it harmful to the battery to keep plugging...
  4. Automatic updates hurt more than help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic updates hurt more than help.: Hello to my fellow Windows 10 users. I am writing in an effort to possibly shed light on Microsoft's insistence that updates be automatic. Every time (that is 100%) Microsoft sends an update, my machine craps out. Is this a "planned obsolescence" tactic? Last night, I...
  5. Do you want to hurt Google

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Do you want to hurt Google: Prager University is currently taking YouTube to court over violations of freedom of speech now I'm no expert when it comes to this but from what I've been informed YouTube is a public forum site and they're being taken to court because they've been using the Privileges of a...
  6. will restoro hurt my thinkpad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    will restoro hurt my thinkpad: I just bought a used Lenovo Thinkpad with windows 10 and edge it also has restoro on it should I delete it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-restoro-hurt-my-thinkpad/65d76898-ddcf-4368-b94c-2b2bfb7ad5a5"
  7. HUGE problems with Sound devices...switching ON/OFF......before my eyes in Sound Playback tab!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HUGE problems with Sound devices...switching ON/OFF......before my eyes in Sound Playback tab!!: As it says....sound 'device' changing before my eyes....also mutes on/off Have been to device manager...seems best drivers are installed. Win 10 Pro / 1903 / Build 18362.267 Please help!! :)...
  8. Windows 10 Hurting Eyes, Showing Blue Tint Screen, Blurry Fonts, Causing Headaches

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Hurting Eyes, Showing Blue Tint Screen, Blurry Fonts, Causing Headaches: Recently Built a Windows 10 system with much anticipation. System Usage Windows Application Development, App Development, Photo Editing, Occasional Video Editing, regular browsing, little bit Gaming. But the Windows 10 sucks totally 1. Hurting Eyes can't work more...
  9. Brain Hurting Sudden Problem With Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brain Hurting Sudden Problem With Windows 10: So here goes..... Hello to all and I hope someone out here can explain this as I am scratching my head, and I am a pc engineer myself. A few days ago windows suddenly started to behave unusual with internet connection not dropping, but not staying up either like in limbo....
  10. Windows 10 Making Eyes & Head Hurt??

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Making Eyes & Head Hurt??: Windows 8.1 was fine. But for some reason Windows 10 is seriously making my eyes and head hurt. I have no idea why. I don't know if Win10 is brighter by default. But if I lower the brightness, it makes the colours look too dark and out of proportion. Don't think it does much...