Windows 10: Windows 10 is hurting my eyes

Discus and support Windows 10 is hurting my eyes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an Asus G75VW laptop with windows 8.1 and upgraded to Windows 10. When I did this, everything was fine.. But since I wanted a clean install, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pka4916, Aug 23, 2015.

1. pka4916 Win User

Windows 10 is hurting my eyes

I have an Asus G75VW laptop with windows 8.1 and upgraded to Windows 10.
    When I did this, everything was fine.. But since I wanted a clean install, I re-installed my SDD and installed Windows 10
    clean.

Everything is working much better that way, but I can't look at for longer then 15 minutes.
    it just burns on my eyes.

I changed the Cleartype / Brightness / Contrast and whatever... and cannot get it to stop...

Anyone else ran into this problem ???
    I hate to install Windows 8.1 again and do the upgrade.

:)

pka4916, Aug 23, 2015
  2. feras1 Win User

Lumia 800 hurt my eyes ?

Have you tried the Light back ground? that might help you sight.

feras1, Aug 23, 2015
  3. reading an email hurts my eyes

There's no option that lets you manipulate the background color of emails, but you can go to Settings > brightness > and change the setting there to low, medium or high. If you change the setting to low, the white background will not be so bright and
    you'll save battery life too, but it might make other screens in other applications too dim.

Julie fka profjulie, Aug 23, 2015
  4. eanjo7 Win User

hi, I buy today asus too!! same experience, its not good on the eyes and make my head heavy! wtf microsoft!

eanjo7, Oct 10, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 is hurting my eyes - Similar Threads - hurting eyes

2. Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc?: I bought a 4060 ti and new m.2 to throw in my pc but I didn’t uninstall any drivers before doing so. Now everytime I boot it give me the SrtTrail errors...
  3. Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc?: I bought a 4060 ti and new m.2 to throw in my pc but I didn’t uninstall any drivers before doing so. Now everytime I boot it give me the SrtTrail errors...
  4. Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Edge on Windows is deprecating "Web Select" which will hurt touch/tablet users.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge on Windows is deprecating "Web Select" which will hurt touch/tablet users.: submitted by /u/NIVEA_GeForce [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/16kbxuu/edge_on_windows_is_deprecating_web_select_which/
  6. You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask: You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask <Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-cant-use-google-chrome-because-of-your-family/c30a290c-c42c-45cb-a1f0-766301769ce4
  7. I cant change my brightness it hurts my eyes help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant change my brightness it hurts my eyes help: I tried absolutely everything from youtube watched like 100s of videos. I cant change my brightness in my laptop currently it's running on its latest windows 10 pro version. (I have tried everythinggggggg) please help me pleaseeeee been suffering from this for 4 days now....
  8. Windows 10 hurts my eyes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 hurts my eyes: Hello, I have now tried to use Windows 10 at several workplaces but without no success. Everytime I try to work with Windows 10 my eyes really hurts... I find Windows 10 too bright and really hard to watch and compare to Windows 7 there is a big difference . With...
  9. Windows 10 Hurting Eyes, Showing Blue Tint Screen, Blurry Fonts, Causing Headaches

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Hurting Eyes, Showing Blue Tint Screen, Blurry Fonts, Causing Headaches: Recently Built a Windows 10 system with much anticipation. System Usage Windows Application Development, App Development, Photo Editing, Occasional Video Editing, regular browsing, little bit Gaming. But the Windows 10 sucks totally 1. Hurting Eyes can't work more...
  10. Windows 10 Making Eyes & Head Hurt??

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Making Eyes & Head Hurt??: Windows 8.1 was fine. But for some reason Windows 10 is seriously making my eyes and head hurt. I have no idea why. I don't know if Win10 is brighter by default. But if I lower the brightness, it makes the colours look too dark and out of proportion. Don't think it does much...