Windows 10: Windows 10 is just messed up

Discus and support Windows 10 is just messed up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a really hard time trying to describe what is wrong with my computer right now. I have tried virus scans, calling Microsoft, factory resetting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JakeSebastian, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Windows 10 is just messed up

I have a really hard time trying to describe what is wrong with my computer right now. I have tried virus scans, calling Microsoft, factory resetting it. Nothing works. My PC will turn on normally, then randomly I can't do nothing. I can move my mouse and open things like Google Chrome and discord but that is it. I can't click the start menu, I can't check my network settings, I can't open explored, I can't change volume. Keyboard doesn't work either. CTRL+SHFT+ESC doesn't work. CTRL+ALT+DLT doesn't work. It will open what I want for not even a split second before it disappears. It like flashes open and it's gone. I can't type in chrome either I can only access my bookmarks. I SERIOUSLY need this fixed and I can't find a fix anywhere. I've done the svc thing in powershell, Nothing is working. PLEASE HELP

:)

JakeSebastian, Nov 11, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 is just messed up

Delta6326, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 is just messed up

1. Windows 10 is just messed up - Similar Threads - messed

2. I scan and save in PDF and when open. Windows always does optimize to open and it messes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I scan and save in PDF and when open. Windows always does optimize to open and it messes...: I scan and save in PDF and when open. Windows always does optimize to open and it messes the layout of words on pages. How do I open exactly what I scanned...
  3. I scan and save in PDF and when open. Windows always does optimize to open and it messes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I scan and save in PDF and when open. Windows always does optimize to open and it messes...: I scan and save in PDF and when open. Windows always does optimize to open and it messes the layout of words on pages. How do I open exactly what I scanned...
  4. Windows explorer reorders files while working messing up productivity and lists.

Windows explorer reorders files while working messing up productivity and lists.: Windows Explorer unpredictably reorders files while I'm working, causing productivity disruptions and disarray in my lists. Renaming a file shouldn't trigger this automatic resorting....
  5. Windows explorer reorders files while working messing up productivity and lists.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer reorders files while working messing up productivity and lists.: Windows Explorer unpredictably reorders files while I'm working, causing productivity disruptions and disarray in my lists. Renaming a file shouldn't trigger this automatic resorting....
  6. If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?: I wanted to know if I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down? Just kinda nervous of messing my laptop up fron it...
  7. If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?

If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?: I wanted to know if I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down? Just kinda nervous of messing my laptop up fron it...
  8. Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?: I've recently had issues with my laptop only 3 years old. I installed the latest windows 11 update a couple of weeks ago and since then, my computer is not booting up correctly. For example, I push the power button and the keyboard lights up but there is no display on the...
  9. Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?

Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?: I've recently had issues with my laptop only 3 years old. I installed the latest windows 11 update a couple of weeks ago and since then, my computer is not booting up correctly. For example, I push the power button and the keyboard lights up but there is no display on the...
  10. Onedrive messing up separate desktops

Onedrive messing up separate desktops: I have two desktops on different computers, When I originally set up the second computer onedrive synced 'ghost' files over to my new computer, these files existed on that computers desktop but not in the computer. the shortcuts created for programs on the other computer were...