Windows 10: Windows 10 is lagging

Discus and support Windows 10 is lagging in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Lenovo Thinkpad X301. I was given an old laptop, which works with good performance but there is one issue: it is lagging. I can say that it stutters... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nicole Magee, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Windows 10 is lagging

Lenovo Thinkpad X301.

I was given an old laptop, which works with good performance but there is one issue: it is lagging. I can say that it stutters every 5 seconds. Is there a fix? Thank you.

:)

Nicole Magee, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 is lagging

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 is lagging

1. Windows 10 is lagging - Similar Threads - lagging

2. Network lag spike problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network lag spike problems: Network has been having huge lag spikes as of recent my ping in certain games before was 10-30 now it can be 60-200 i really don know what to do it just started a couple days ago randomly out of nowhere i feel like ive tried everything and im running out of ideas can somebody...
  3. Network lag spike problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network lag spike problems: Network has been having huge lag spikes as of recent my ping in certain games before was 10-30 now it can be 60-200 i really don know what to do it just started a couple days ago randomly out of nowhere i feel like ive tried everything and im running out of ideas can somebody...
  4. USB Wireless Mouse Pointer Lags, Stalls, Resists Moving to Some Objects - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Wireless Mouse Pointer Lags, Stalls, Resists Moving to Some Objects - Windows 11: My Logitech USB wireless M510 Mouse is part of a combo with a K545 keyboard. It is a few years old now, but has functioned reliably until around last winter. The keyboard continues to work as expected.Beginning last winter, the mouse pointer began stalling and lagging when...
  5. USB Wireless Mouse Pointer Lags, Stalls, Resists Moving to Some Objects - Windows 11

USB Wireless Mouse Pointer Lags, Stalls, Resists Moving to Some Objects - Windows 11: My Logitech USB wireless M510 Mouse is part of a combo with a K545 keyboard. It is a few years old now, but has functioned reliably until around last winter. The keyboard continues to work as expected.Beginning last winter, the mouse pointer began stalling and lagging when...
  6. How do I fix random lag spikes on HP Windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix random lag spikes on HP Windows 11 laptop?: Been having this issue ever since I bought it in January this year. It's a laptop I use for school, and it has lag spikes every 5-10 seconds affecting the whole experience using the laptop, especially the mousepad which freezes constantly making the laptop hard to use. It...
  7. How do I fix random lag spikes on HP Windows 11 laptop?

How do I fix random lag spikes on HP Windows 11 laptop?: Been having this issue ever since I bought it in January this year. It's a laptop I use for school, and it has lag spikes every 5-10 seconds affecting the whole experience using the laptop, especially the mousepad which freezes constantly making the laptop hard to use. It...
  8. Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything: Around a week ago, I started receiving random freezes, which then escalated to crashes, which then further escalated to blue screens while playing a game called VALORANT. This wasn't just while playing VALORANT; it just happened more frequently, and I only received blue...
  9. Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything

Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything: Around a week ago, I started receiving random freezes, which then escalated to crashes, which then further escalated to blue screens while playing a game called VALORANT. This wasn't just while playing VALORANT; it just happened more frequently, and I only received blue...
  10. Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag: First, my specs:Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM: 16.0 GB System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 22H2 OS build: 19045.4291 Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19056.1000.0...