Windows 10: Windows 10 is licensed to email address???

Discus and support Windows 10 is licensed to email address??? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've a new HP laptop which had Win 10 Home x64 pre-installed Everything is fine and dandy and linked to my MSFT account. When I ran the winver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Achilles6, May 25, 2019.

1. Achilles6 Win User

Windows 10 is licensed to email address???

I've a new HP laptop which had Win 10 Home x64 pre-installed

Everything is fine and dandy and linked to my MSFT account.

When I ran the winver command it showed a weird thing

Why isn't my name being shown instead of my email address?

Windows 10 is licensed to email address??? [​IMG]

:)

Achilles6, May 25, 2019
  2. Bastet Win User

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. Windows 10 is licensed to email address??? :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, May 25, 2019
  3. Change email address that is linked to Windows 10 digital license

Hi,

When I bought my laptop, it came preloaded with Windows 10 and it asked for my email address, but I entered my work email address and now I want to change that email address.

Currently it shows that the product( i.e. Windows 10) is licensed to my work email address.

Will my license be invalidated if my work email address would be deleted by my company's admin(like on leaving the company) ?

And how can I change the email address?

Please Help!!!

Thanks in Advance

Divyansh Chowdhary, May 25, 2019
  4. Windows 10 is licensed to email address???

Win10 Reservation - I used the wrong email address

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 Technical Preview is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to refer the below link and look for the suggestions provided by one of our MVP Andre Da Costa replied on June 3, 2015:

Changing Of email Address for windows 10 reservation

However you may cancel the current reservation and reserve again with the correct email address. Follow the below steps to cancel the reservation:

• Right click on the Get Windows 10 App or Windows icon located in right end of the taskbar.
    • Select “Check your upgrade status”.
    • Select “Cancel reservation”.
    Now reserve the Windows 10 once again with your correct email address.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, May 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 is licensed to email address???

1. Windows 10 is licensed to email address??? - Similar Threads - licensed email address

2. Email addresses

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email addresses: I have an email address on my computer for a company that I no longer work for. How can I remove that email from my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresses/12e4eef4-979a-455e-9771-4cf590e85a18
  3. Windows 10 and email address

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 and email address: I have a new hp pavilion laptop with windows 10 I'm trying to set up email but it's requesting me to change my email address because my existing one already exists as a MS account. That account is mine and I don't want to change. How can I achieve that?...
  4. email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email address: i have unwanted email address when i send my emails how can i delete them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address/b113c0f0-30e5-4ea8-9d6b-317889dd38f1
  5. Email address

Email address: OK, I have been told that once you have set up your Microsoft account you cannot change your signin. I am trying to get away from AOL and that address is what I set my account up with. Is there anyway to change it or do I have to open up a brand new account. I am...
  6. Changing email address in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing email address in Windows 10: My husband recently passed away. I need to change the email address on our laptop to mine, as his has been discontinued. Can you tell me an easy way to change the email. Also, how can I make myself the administrator. Thank you...
  7. Email address

Email address: How do you eliminate unwanted names that appear when you begin entering an email addressee name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address/f00d841f-acd3-4d7d-a208-aea9873673b6
  8. Email address

Email address: How do I allocate my email address to the Photo viewer. So can attach a photo to an email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address/37d05dd8-beea-4138-8756-c645ddd07ba1
  9. email address

email address: When I change an email address in "people" and then go to use it in "Mail" I get the old one. I check in "People" again and I get the new and all of the old email addresses. What's up Moved from: Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage...
  10. Email address

in Browsers and Email
    Email address: I tried to send an email using live.com, my Microsoft address, and their address was invalid yet when I put the exact address the recipient in Gmail it worked. Any explanations please. Thank you Peter 47419