Windows 10: Windows 10 is looping me back into advance Recovery Environment

Discus and support Windows 10 is looping me back into advance Recovery Environment in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was just using my computer for homework and randonly the screen goes black and whit lag so i wached tutorials and somehow i manage to fix it but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by darkpq, Mar 9, 2020.

1. darkpq Win User

Windows 10 is looping me back into advance Recovery Environment

I was just using my computer for homework and randonly the screen goes black and whit lag so i wached tutorials and somehow i manage to fix it but the lag is insane so when i have the chance i save all my important tings for school but it just rebooted it selfe and then it took an eternity to log back on and i did resarch and i manage to get back to my desktop but google was broken so i desinstalled and reinstalled and still broken, i installed firefox and it work but when i turned of the computer it boot me to the image:Windows 10 is looping me back into advance Recovery Environment [​IMG]

So then i just click continue but it brougth me back to the image, when i use the recovery or anyting related it alwas fails or never progress and i dont want to pay to sombody to reinstall windows eather way the recovery mode to save documentsall delite all dosent work and i searched for 2 days and nothing...i dont now what to do now...can anywone help?

:)

darkpq, Mar 9, 2020
  2. stonebato Win User

Can't find recovery environment windows 10

Hi guys, good day. I need your help regarding with reseting my laptop. I clone my OS from hdd to ssd using easeUS. after cloning I formatted my hdd since I'm confident that everything is ok. now I can't reset my laptop because of this error. I had tried these steps below but it's not working.
    diskpart
    select disk 0
    list partition
    select partition
    set id

your help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.
    Windows 10 is looping me back into advance Recovery Environment [​IMG]

stonebato, Mar 9, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    windows recovery loop

Hi,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

Are you able to Windows recovery environment?

I suggest you to create a Windows 10 installation media and perform a Startup Repair on the device and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    This is an alternate way to boot the device and run recovery tools when something goes wrong with the Operating system.

Please follow the steps below to do Startup repair:

Steps:-

• Insert the installation USB drive
              and boot Windows 10 from it.

If you don't have one, you can Create an installation Media.

• In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’
              and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

• Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.

• Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Startup Repair’
              and select the operating system.

Do let us know if you are able to boot to desktop. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Windows 10 is looping me back into advance Recovery Environment

Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 is looping me back into advance Recovery Environment

1. Windows 10 is looping me back into advance Recovery Environment - Similar Threads - looping advance Recovery

2. My PC is looping with Windows Recovery Environment!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is looping with Windows Recovery Environment!: So I reset my PC but turned it off midway and then ended up with “Choose options” I tried most of them and one of them was “Exit and continue to Windows Recovery Environment” I pressed it and it loops me back, I tried resetting again but that did not work either and said...
  3. My PC is looping with Windows Recovery Environment!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is looping with Windows Recovery Environment!: So I reset my PC but turned it off midway and then ended up with “Choose options” I tried most of them and one of them was “Exit and continue to Windows Recovery Environment” I pressed it and it loops me back, I tried resetting again but that did not work either and said...
  4. Factory Reset doesn’t complete and loops back to recovery environment

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory Reset doesn’t complete and loops back to recovery environment: Hello and thanks for taking the time to read. My computer gave me a CRITICAL_ Process_ died error so I was trying to factory reset it due to the fact that I set this computer up years ago and couldn’t remember the password. When I go into the windows recovery environment and...
  5. Factory Reset doesn’t complete and loops back to recovery environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Reset doesn’t complete and loops back to recovery environment: Hello and thanks for taking the time to read. My computer gave me a CRITICAL_ Process_ died error so I was trying to factory reset it due to the fact that I set this computer up years ago and couldn’t remember the password. When I go into the windows recovery environment and...
  6. Factory Reset doesn’t complete and loops back to recovery environment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Stuck in a Windows Recovery Environment loop

Stuck in a Windows Recovery Environment loop: I'm trying to reset my pc but do I need a flash drive in order to reset the pc. Also I'm on windows 10. I'm asking this because it says Are you ready to reset this device? This can't be undone MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICE IS PLUGGED IN. I am confused on when it says device because...
  8. Stuck in a Windows Recovery Environment loop

Stuck in a Windows Recovery Environment loop: I am stuck in a loop when I try to continue to windows 10 it sends me back from where I started. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-a-windows-recovery-environment-loop/c01259d9-de0d-4803-bb05-a962d7307096
  9. Recovery Environment Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery Environment Loop: I have a Dell Inspiron 5680 and recently I updated Windows, it was fine for a few days but now I can’t even load up my PC in safe mode. Every time i turn it on it just goes to the Recovery Environment. I cant reset it, nor can i load up another OS. I can’t afford another pc,...
  10. Windows Recovery Environment only shows Advanced Boot Options.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Recovery Environment only shows Advanced Boot Options.: Windows Recovery Environment is only showing Advanced Boot Options, no other options (Such as System Restore, Command Prompt etc.). Any ideas as to why this is? 112043