Windows 10: Windows 10 is magically activating itself

Discus and support Windows 10 is magically activating itself in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Normally, this is the other way around - why won't W10 activate? This is the other way around - how is Windows activating? I'm often building VMware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Rob Nicholson Home, Apr 7, 2022.

1. Windows 10 is magically activating itself

Normally, this is the other way around - why won't W10 activate? This is the other way around - how is Windows activating? I'm often building VMware virtual machines for test and use the Windows 10 ISO. On install, it can't detect a BIOS key so prompts you which edition to install:I'm logging on with my Microsoft personal account and checking activation screen, it reports it's activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account:AFAIK, I've never bought a W10 license with my Microsoft account so what's going on? I've got two Microsoft accounts and they both do the same.Any ideas w

:)

Rob Nicholson Home, Apr 7, 2022

2. Magic Puzzles suspicious crash

Hi Maggie,

Microsoft never pro-actively encourages customers to contact certain numbers for assistance with "technical issues". The messages you are receiving are consistent with fraudulent activities that may harm your property.

If you are referring to Magic Jigsaw Puzzles app that was developed by
    ZiMAD, we suggest you report the app immediately. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open this link.
      You may open it through Microsoft Store or through a browser.

• Scroll down, sign in, and report the app.

Lastly, we suggest you refrain from contacting or downloading anything related to the messages you are receiving.

Jairit Bet, Apr 7, 2022
  3. Windows 10 and Magic Jack compatibility problem

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists even after trying so many suggestions.

• What and all steps have you tried?
    • Do you face the same voice issue when you are using other apps?
    If it is the issue with Magic Jack, you need to contact Magic Jack support.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 7, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 is magically activating itself

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 7, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 is magically activating itself

1. Windows 10 is magically activating itself - Similar Threads - magically activating itself

2. Windows 10 is magically activating itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 is magically activating itself: Normally, this is the other way around - why won't W10 activate? This is the other way around - how is Windows activating? I'm often building VMware virtual machines for test and use the Windows 10 ISO. On install, it can't detect a BIOS key so prompts you which edition to...
  3. Windows 10 is magically activating itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 is magically activating itself: Normally, this is the other way around - why won't W10 activate? This is the other way around - how is Windows activating? I'm often building VMware virtual machines for test and use the Windows 10 ISO. On install, it can't detect a BIOS key so prompts you which edition to...
  4. Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse 2 with Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse 2 with Windows 10 Laptop: First Q: Is 3rd party software really needed to be able to use all the functions/features of the Magic Keyboard and Mouse 2 with a Windows 10 Laptop. Second Q: What is the equal for CTR-ALT-DEL on Magic keyboard to unlock laptop and open Task Manager? Everything online...
  5. Activated Windows 10 Home upgraded to not activated Windows 10 Enterprise by itself

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activated Windows 10 Home upgraded to not activated Windows 10 Enterprise by itself: Hi, So my question is, why my activated Windows 10 Home upgraded itself to not activated Windows 10 Enterprise? This happened after I installed AMD Radeon Software....
  6. Windows 10 home to enterprise by magic

Windows 10 home to enterprise by magic: I had a laptop in which i installed windows 10 home and activated it but for some reason it turned to windows 10 enterprise and now i cant activate it. Plz help...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 edition magically deleted itself from my mojang account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition magically deleted itself from my mojang account: So earlier i wanted to get on Minecraft windows 10 edition, to play with some friends on console. I forgot which Microsoft account I redeemed it to I got it for free because I own java edition, and I got it the first time it came out for free but I remembered it would show up...
  8. Windows un-activated itself.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows un-activated itself.: How? I tried customizing the taskbar and it says i need to activate windows, but i did personalize it before making the taskbar using small buttons and using custom colors. I did not add any hardware or remove any from my computer. I do not know my product key as windows was...
  9. Apple Magic keyboard in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple Magic keyboard in Windows 10: I am running Windows 10 on Mac Pro 2019 with a magic keyboard. In Windows I consistently get @ when I type ", and " when I type @. How do I resolve this, please?...
  10. Windows wont activate itself

Windows wont activate itself: I recently changed hardware on my pc. At first it was okay and showed me that windows was activated. But a few days later the watermark appeared on the screen. I tried troubleshooting it, picked i changed hardware recently. It takes me to the other window. i pick my current...