Windows 10: Windows 10 is making me sick

Discus and support Windows 10 is making me sick in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I currently have a Dell inspiron n4010 it came brand new with windows 7 installed. I upgraded it to windows 10 back in dec 2018 then updated it in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Trisbme, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Windows 10 is making me sick

I currently have a Dell inspiron n4010 it came brand new with windows 7 installed. I upgraded it to windows 10 back in dec 2018 then updated it in april. Didnt used it again until this week. The wifi option is gone the driver Is missing on the listed drivers it only comes up when i put in show hidden drivers, I cant right click on anything to show properties on any application. Non of the updated will install. So I restored to an earlier point. Now nothing works. I've tried to factory reset, windows self repair, reinstall. The reinstall will get to 3% then say something went wrong undoing changes.Scannow doesn't work. I really need help.

submitted by /u/Trisbme
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Trisbme, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 is making me sick

Delta6326, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 is making me sick

1. Windows 10 is making me sick - Similar Threads - making sick

2. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  3. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  4. How to make notification panels larger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make notification panels larger?: How do I make notification panels larger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-notification-panels-larger/2f5033bf-360f-4546-b007-2d23a4b35fe9
  5. How to make notification panels larger?

How to make notification panels larger?: How do I make notification panels larger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-notification-panels-larger/2f5033bf-360f-4546-b007-2d23a4b35fe9
  6. Sick of Windows update making my PC completely unusable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sick of Windows update making my PC completely unusable: Hi there. So I have my update settings to happen when the PC is inactive, but every couple-few weeks, when I suppose it's preparing and downloading a future update, my PC cannot even do basic functions. It takes a good minute+ to open a new webpage, or even task manager. A...
  7. Sick of Windows update making my PC completely unusable

Sick of Windows update making my PC completely unusable: Hi there. So I have my update settings to happen when the PC is inactive, but every couple-few weeks, when I suppose it's preparing and downloading a future update, my PC cannot even do basic functions. It takes a good minute+ to open a new webpage, or even task manager. A...
  8. Sick of Windows update making my PC completely unusable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows updates are making me sick

Windows updates are making me sick: So Windows 10 is great and stuff but during updates and "silent" updates my pc is becoming insanely slow. I can't use browser, steam, office. And then I have to wait for 10-30 minutes because suprise-suprise dear Microsoft, not everyone has ssd. So i'm just asking: is there...
  10. hey my update is making me sick

hey my update is making me sick: hello so ibought a new pc and it was running win 10 when i went to download update it installled other update but not the 1803 verison. and when i downloaded the fall creatores update my system restarted and working on update sudduly it restarted the third time this it...