Windows 10: Windows 10 is missing the 3D Pinball game. The Windows Vista "3D Pinball bug" is still...

Discus and support Windows 10 is missing the 3D Pinball game. The Windows Vista "3D Pinball bug" is still... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I noticed after I upgraded my Dad's computer years ago to Windows Vista with a upgrade copy on his Dell Computer, The 3D Pinball was deleted.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jonathan Lee jlee102, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Windows 10 is missing the 3D Pinball game. The Windows Vista "3D Pinball bug" is still...

Hello I noticed after I upgraded my Dad's computer years ago to Windows Vista with a upgrade copy on his Dell Computer, The 3D Pinball was deleted. This was years ago. Microsoft support said they did not know why it was removed as the Vista copy did not explain it would delete it on the software box. I now noticed Microsoft's 3D Pinball is still missing from Windows 10. Can anyone help me get 3D Pinball working? If my family purchased a upgrade copy of Windows Vista why did it delete the 3D Pin ball game? Don't Worry 2020 my son has purchased me a wooden Pinball board game to fix my inner kid that lost his computer version. I was reminded about 3D pinball however yesterday. Is there still a Windows Vista 3D Pinball bug going around?

If anyone could help how do I get the feature turned on again?

If this is no longer included how come Windows Vista deleted the version when it was upgraded over XP.

If Windows 10 can play XP's Pinball game is there a way to download the missing game?

Windows 10 does have solitaire still.

Has Windows 10 stopped support for 3D Pinball?

:)

Jonathan Lee jlee102, Dec 7, 2020

2. 3D pinball

Hi,

There are several reason why
    3D pinball space cadet will not work on a certain time, in this case some of the components of the game are maybe corrupted or the drivers of your PC needs to be updated. To isolate the problem with
    3D pinball space cadet, here is a link on
    how to download and use the Apps Troubleshooter.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Dec 7, 2020
  3. 3D pinball

I have windows 10 but I cannot play 3D pinball space cadet. Why?

***moved to the appropriate category by moderator.***

FredKlinger, Dec 7, 2020
  4. bmwthd Win User

Windows 10 is missing the 3D Pinball game. The Windows Vista "3D Pinball bug" is still...

3D Pinball High Scores

Place a screen shot of your high score for 3D pinball that comes with windows.

bmwthd, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 is missing the 3D Pinball game. The Windows Vista "3D Pinball bug" is still...

1. Windows 10 is missing the 3D Pinball game. The Windows Vista "3D Pinball bug" is still... - Similar Threads - missing Pinball game

2. Can I use space cadet pinball?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use space cadet pinball?: Can I use space cadet pinball?I saw that the company who made space cadet pinball Cinematronics was absorbed into Maxis and Maxis was absorbed into EA. since microsoft has used it in the past you own the right I think?Now since it hasnºt been distributed or sold it is...
  3. Paint 3d bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3d bug: so i have a drawing ive been working in for months but the file doesnt open and it says that there is a problem but its been like that for days , what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-bug/e4bf73db-c51f-4492-a715-5b921c1ac8c3
  4. Paint 3d bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3d bug: so i have a drawing ive been working in for months but the file doesnt open and it says that there is a problem but its been like that for days , what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-bug/e4bf73db-c51f-4492-a715-5b921c1ac8c3
  5. Issue with Space Cadet Pinball Flippers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Space Cadet Pinball Flippers: Hello!I am having an issue with the flippers on Space Cadet 3D pinball for Windows XP.They work when the ball is not in play, but then when I release the ball, the Z and / keys simply do nothing.I have tried:- Using another Windows XP PC.- Using this project to play it on my...
  6. Issue with Space Cadet Pinball Flippers

Issue with Space Cadet Pinball Flippers: Hello!I am having an issue with the flippers on Space Cadet 3D pinball for Windows XP.They work when the ball is not in play, but then when I release the ball, the Z and / keys simply do nothing.I have tried:- Using another Windows XP PC.- Using this project to play it on my...
  7. Windows 10 is missing the Microsoft edition copy of the 3D Pinball game. The Windows Vista...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 is missing the Microsoft edition copy of the 3D Pinball game. The Windows Vista...: Hello I noticed after I upgraded my Dad's computer years ago to Windows Vista with a upgrade copy on his Dell Computer, The 3D Pinball was deleted. This was years ago. Microsoft support said they did not know why it was removed as the Vista copy did not explain it would...
  8. Pinball FX3 on New PC Help Please

Pinball FX3 on New PC Help Please: I have a new computer windows 10 and downloaded Pinball FX3. At first I had some trouble loading the some tables so reset it and that didn't work so I reinstalled the app. Everything worked fine until I purchased two more tables and couldn't download the. I kept getting...
  9. Pinball Madness 3 2000 Encore software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pinball Madness 3 2000 Encore software: Can I load Pinball Madness 3 2000 from Encore Software on my windows 10 machine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinball-madness-3-2000-encore-software/243bdb26-ccb3-428f-bfc6-b1ae80cfeff3
  10. Pinball FX2 Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinball FX2 Windows 10 Edition: Pinball FX2 Windows 10 Edition - First Pinball App for Windows 10 [img] [img] [img] [img] GDPR Notification 25759