Windows 10: Windows 10 is not activated after latest update

Discus and support Windows 10 is not activated after latest update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought Windows 8.1 Pro and updated my laptop to Windows 10 since 2015. Recently, it started to warn me to activate the windows. I tried to activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PanupongCH, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Windows 10 is not activated after latest update

I bought Windows 8.1 Pro and updated my laptop to Windows 10 since 2015. Recently, it started to warn me to activate the windows. I tried to activate and change key using old windows 8.1 key but it doesn't work. Please help !

Windows 10 is not activated after latest update bac194c8-9825-4cee-b395-332f0f19ba6f?upload=true.png

:)

PanupongCH, Nov 8, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Nov 8, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Nov 8, 2018
  4. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 is not activated after latest update

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 is not activated after latest update

1. Windows 10 is not activated after latest update - Similar Threads - activated latest update

2. Activation of the latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation of the latest Windows 10 update: I bought the latest Windows 10 update from the Microsoft online store $A169 and installed it, but it won't activate. It gives me error 0xC004C003. Do I have to buy a new license as well?...
  3. Windows 10 require activation after latest OS update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 require activation after latest OS update: After the latest Windows update, my device which I bought with a genuine Windows license more than a year ago suddenly requires Windows activation. I try troubleshooting and using the command prompt to find my product key but to no avail. The error code 0xC004F012. Has anyone...
  4. Windows 10 deactivated after latest update

Windows 10 deactivated after latest update: Hello everyone, I updated my windows overnight to the latest version available to me on August 21st. After that, I noticed my version of Windows 10 Pro deactivated. I have tried the troubleshoot option but it tells me that it is not connected to the internet, although I am....
  5. Windows 10 activation failure after updating latest edition of windows 10

Windows 10 activation failure after updating latest edition of windows 10: After updating Windows 10 with latest edition, Activation doesn't work. [ATTACH] Above image is the problem showing in the activation windows. I followed Troubleshoot. Then following window came which confirmed genuine license availability. I followedupgrade your edition...
  6. Windows 10 De-Activated after latest Windows Updates - January 2020

Windows 10 De-Activated after latest Windows Updates - January 2020: Hello, I have a Windows 10 Pro product key. After the latest windows updates about a week ago, I am getting the"Activate Windows. Go to Setting to activate Windows" message on the bottom right of my screen. The error code generated is:0xC004F025. After troubleshooting, it...
  7. Primary Monitor not active after latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Primary Monitor not active after latest Windows Update: Hello, After installing the latest Windows Update, Windows says that my primary monitor is not "active." It is still detected, but the display is just black. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] I can still select monitor 1, but I cannot make any changes to its settings. Thanks...
  8. Problems after windows 10 latest update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems after windows 10 latest update: The first issue goes back to Dec. 2018... the sound on bluetooth is so raspy you can't even make out what people are saying. Have tried it with several bluetootgh devices and it is the same with all of them. Starting yesterday. the screen goes black and I have to power down...
  9. No sound after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No sound after latest Windows 10 update: First off, my sound was working flawlessly, but then the latest Windows 10 update installed and now I don't have any sound from Twitch, YouTube in Edge or Chrome or any video files via a media player. However, I can hear windows sound alerts. So, only the OS sounds are...
  10. Issue After Latest Windows 10 Update

Issue After Latest Windows 10 Update: I updated one of my PCs last week and afterward I got strange behavior from one of my applications. The PC-Doctor application on my LANBOX PC was reporting an issue for Security. Under that tab was a warning that "Your Spyware Scanner is Disabled". I looked down the list of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows not activated after update

2. windows 10 upgrade windows not activated

3. after update windows 10 not activated

4. windows 10 not activated after update,
  5. windows pro 10 1809 not activated anymore,
  6. windows is not activated after installing updates,
  7. since upgrade mywindows is not activated,
  8. latest windows 10 update solve windows not activated issue,
  9. my microsoft account quit communiting after Windows latest update,
  10. updated win 10 to 1809 windows not activated,
  11. windows 10 not activated after update 1809,