Windows 10: Windows 10 is not activated after latest update

Discus and support Windows 10 is not activated after latest update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought Windows 8.1 Pro and updated my laptop to Windows 10 since 2015. Recently, it started to warn me to activate the windows. I tried to activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PanupongCH, Nov 8, 2018.

1. PanupongCH Win User

Windows 10 is not activated after latest update

I bought Windows 8.1 Pro and updated my laptop to Windows 10 since 2015. Recently, it started to warn me to activate the windows. I tried to activate and change key using old windows 8.1 key but it doesn't work. Please help !

Windows 10 is not activated after latest update bac194c8-9825-4cee-b395-332f0f19ba6f?upload=true.png

:)

PanupongCH, Nov 8, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Nov 8, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Nov 8, 2018
  4. MrGenius Win User

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 is not activated after latest update - Similar Threads - activated latest update

2. Audio disappeared after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio disappeared after latest Windows 10 update: I have a Dell Inspirion 13 laptop. Audio disappeared after latest Windows 10 update, around Nov 10, 2018. I have spent several hours with Dell service and although they have managed to restore the audio twice by rolling things back, reloading drivers etc. etc. (10 hours...
  3. No audio after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio after latest Windows 10 update: Hi, Struggling to get audio working after I updated to latest version of Windows 10. Audio driver seems to have disappeared and have tried searching to update to latest driver, but it says the best driver is already installed. Tried reinstalling graphics driver but no...
  4. No sound after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No sound after latest Windows 10 update: First off, my sound was working flawlessly, but then the latest Windows 10 update installed and now I don't have any sound from Twitch, YouTube in Edge or Chrome or any video files via a media player. However, I can hear windows sound alerts. So, only the OS sounds are...
  5. No sound after latest Windows 10 update

No sound after latest Windows 10 update: First off, my sound was working flawlessly, but then the latest Windows 10 update installed and now I don't have any sound from Twitch, YouTube in Edge or Chrome or any video files via a media player. However, I can hear windows sound alerts. So, only the OS sounds are...
  6. Issue After Latest Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issue After Latest Windows 10 Update: I updated one of my PCs last week and afterward I got strange behavior from one of my applications. The PC-Doctor application on my LANBOX PC was reporting an issue for Security. Under that tab was a warning that "Your Spyware Scanner is Disabled". I looked down the list of...
  7. Windows 10 Activation after update

Windows 10 Activation after update: I have an HP Spectre X360 Convertible 13-ac0XX. It has done its win 10 upgrade and now no matter what I do it wont activate win 10. It will not allow me to make a recovery usb, to reset and it will not allow me through settings to complete a clean install. The activation...
  8. Accounts Created after Windows 10 Latest Update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Accounts Created after Windows 10 Latest Update: After the latest big Windows 10 update today, I see two user accounts have been created, namely "Default" and "Default.migrated" Neither existed beforehand. They both contain quite a few folders and subfolders which at the bottom level are all empty. Can I safely delete these...
  9. Windows not hibernating after latest update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows not hibernating after latest update: Ever since the last update of windows 10, i have been noticing that at times when i put my laptop to hibernate, and try to open it after a while, i find that even though i had full battery, right now there is no battery left... So i tried it again and i found that the...
  10. No ethernet after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No ethernet after latest Windows 10 update: I no Ethernet, but I do have wireless. Everything was functional on the 9th November, and messed up after the 10 November update. I checked everything, and the pcs running Windows 10 don't have Ethernet but my Windows Server 2012r2 has Ethernet just fine. I had XFINITY check...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 not activated after update

2. Windows 10 activation prompt after recent update

3. windows 10 not activated after upgrade

4. Windows 10 activation after windows updates,
  5. computer shows not activated after windows update,
  6. windows not activated after update,
  7. updates on not activated windows 10