Windows 10: Windows 10 is not entering inverted commas correctly

Discus and support Windows 10 is not entering inverted commas correctly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; One of my pastimes is to write short stories, in which I use dialogue. Hence I often use open and close inverted commas. Up to yesterday my PC entered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SebastianDebono, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 is not entering inverted commas correctly

One of my pastimes is to write short stories, in which I use dialogue. Hence I often use open and close inverted commas. Up to yesterday my PC entered these inverted commas correctly. Today it does NOT. How can I fix this problem? I NEED A SUITABLE REPLY URGENTLY! Thanks.

* Original title: Windows 10

:)

SebastianDebono, Sep 23, 2020

2. Shortcuts for inverted commas?

How can I use inverted commas for a word , sentence or a paragraph ? No2 button puts @ only .

Moved from Community Participation Center

sanjay 25 kumar sharma, Sep 23, 2020
  3. the at symbol and double inverted comma symbol is interchanged in my keyboard

the at symbol and double inverted comma symbol is interchanged in my keyboard

Ansonkonnoth, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Windows 10 is not entering inverted commas correctly

inverted characters

When I want to type the symbol - at-. Or - inverted commas. They are swopped around. So on my keyboard I press shift then the number 2, and up comes inverted commas. Likewise when I press shift and the symbol for inverted commas, the at symbol comes
    up. I don't know how to get it back to the way it was. Please help. Many thanks

SandyMarrero, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 is not entering inverted commas correctly

1. Windows 10 is not entering inverted commas correctly - Similar Threads - entering inverted commas

2. Comma key is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Comma key is not working: The problem is that the "comma" key doesn't work. When I push the button, nothing happens. I can use the "<" symbol on the same button by pressing it with the shift, but nothing happens when I push the comma by itself. I tried On-Screen Keyboard, and the comma key was not...
  3. Windows 10 Inverted Color?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Inverted Color?: Hi one day I woke up to find my laptop in this weird state. Please help. Windows version 1809 OS Build 17763.1098 Background is gone, Green was originally grey. Yellow was Blue and White was Black. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  4. Can cot type "comma" but "<" key is working (shift + comma)

Can cot type "comma" but "<" key is working (shift + comma): Can cot type "comma" but "<" key is working (shift + comma). Even on On-Screen Keyboard I'm not able to type "comma" Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-cot-type-comma-but-key-is-working-shift-comma/946d8fd4-a3a4-4f04-ba42-03342256895b
  5. Chinese comma is not working

Chinese comma is not working: I faced this issue with my screen keyboard, I should say that this issue persists only on my screen keyboard rather than on my Logitech keyboard. This is the only issue I noticed...
  6. How to enter correct product key for Windows 10 when a previously used key was entered by...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to enter correct product key for Windows 10 when a previously used key was entered by...: I have two computers, one at home and one at the office. My office bought Windows 10 Professional upgrade licenses for both. I upgraded my computer at home first using one of the product keys. Later, when I was back at the office, I started the process of using the second...
  7. the at symbol and double inverted comma symbol is interchanged in my keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the at symbol and double inverted comma symbol is interchanged in my keyboard: the at symbol and double inverted comma symbol is interchanged in my keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-at-symbol-and-double-inverted-comma-symbol-is/43681c0e-27cb-4f8e-9c1a-ea72bdf5d596
  8. Inverting the camera on WIndows 10

Inverting the camera on WIndows 10: I have to take a 3d picture with a label and the label letters are backwards. I cannot find out where to switch the camera around. ANy ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inverting-the-camera-on-windows-10/2a65852f-9f9e-4fe8-b0f9-6e7810360680
  9. Commas in number

in Windows 10 Support
    Commas in number: Hi, Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this. I've only recently upgraded to Windows 10 in the last couple of days. I've tried to fill out a form on a webpage using Chrome and Explorer Edge and every time I type a number, it changes and inserts a comma. I've...
  10. what is the “correct“ finger for hitting ENTER?

in Windows 10 Support
    what is the “correct“ finger for hitting ENTER?: I am now learning to type with more fingers so I need to develop a ''correct'' habit 99415