Windows 10: Windows 10 Is not opens any Program

Discus and support Windows 10 Is not opens any Program in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Folks, When I working on Windows 10 Its not open any program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gauravmkr, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Gauravmkr Win User

Windows 10 Is not opens any Program

Dear Folks,

When I working on Windows 10 Its not open any program

:)

Gauravmkr, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Is not opens any Program

Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Is not opens any Program

1. Windows 10 Is not opens any Program - Similar Threads - opens Program

2. My programs are getting stuck in Background processes and won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My programs are getting stuck in Background processes and won't open: For some reason from a few days ago when I reinstalled windows some of the programs that I install, usually don't open up, and it get stuck in background processes instead...
  3. My programs are getting stuck in Background processes and won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My programs are getting stuck in Background processes and won't open: For some reason from a few days ago when I reinstalled windows some of the programs that I install, usually don't open up, and it get stuck in background processes instead...
  4. My programs are getting stuck in Background processes and won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't open apps and programs, can't use services like Task Manager but PC turns on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open apps and programs, can't use services like Task Manager but PC turns on: I have a recurring problem - my PC turns on just fine, but suddenly everything will stop working. I can't open any apps, I can't access any files, I can't access the Start Menu, I can't use utilities like Task Manager and Command Prompt, and commands like Ctrl+Alt+Del do...
  6. Can't open apps and programs, can't use services like Task Manager but PC turns on

Can't open apps and programs, can't use services like Task Manager but PC turns on: I have a recurring problem - my PC turns on just fine, but suddenly everything will stop working. I can't open any apps, I can't access any files, I can't access the Start Menu, I can't use utilities like Task Manager and Command Prompt, and commands like Ctrl+Alt+Del do...
  7. Program data file on local disk C automatically closes upon opening.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Program data file on local disk C automatically closes upon opening.: Program data file on local disk C automatically closes upon opening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-data-file-on-local-disk-c-automatically/625de6ae-3212-48d7-a5ee-a66c224d6a9e
  8. Program data file on local disk C automatically closes upon opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program data file on local disk C automatically closes upon opening.: Program data file on local disk C automatically closes upon opening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-data-file-on-local-disk-c-automatically/625de6ae-3212-48d7-a5ee-a66c224d6a9e
  9. Program data file on local disk C automatically closes upon opening.

10. Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs: We have been gradually deploying Windows 11 within our environment and have run into an issue with the control panel. We deploy self service application installs via GPO with User Configuration > Policies > Software Settings > Software Installations. On Windows 10 it works...