Windows 10: Windows 10 is not running properly on my Laptop

Discus and support Windows 10 is not running properly on my Laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 is not running properly on my Laptop, it frequently crashes.Device specifications as below Lenovo Ideapad 330 RAM: 4gb 3.83 usable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VISHNUSHIVA, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Windows 10 is not running properly on my Laptop

Windows 10 is not running properly on my Laptop, it frequently crashes.Device specifications as below

Lenovo Ideapad 330

RAM: 4gb 3.83 usable

Processor: IntelR CeleronR N4000 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10GHz

IntelR UHD Graphics 600

Minimum specifications as per the windows requirements are ok... Kindly guide me is it really compactable for smooth functioning of the device.

:)

VISHNUSHIVA, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Laptop running Windows 10 keeps freezing

Hi,

Since you already tried several troubleshooting steps, such us running a hardware diagnostic test on all hardware components, checked the system files, updated all drivers, and as well the BIOS, then this is perhaps an issue with the laptop itself. Now,
    to isolate what is causing performance issues on your laptop, we suggest that you perform a factory reset, then check if it's the same. To perform the suggest step, please refer to this article:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

If the issue persists after performing the suggested step, contact the laptop manufacturer to have it replaced.

Let us know the outcome.

Marque Lor, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 is not running properly on my Laptop

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 is not running properly on my Laptop

1. Windows 10 is not running properly on my Laptop - Similar Threads - running properly Laptop

2. Windows 10 Update services not running properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update services not running properly: Hey! I have a problem with my Microsoft store and windows update, and for some reason it hasn't been letting me to download any app from the app store, or download windows update. I've watched all the videos about fixing it, I also read all the community posts but I still...
  3. Windows 10 Update services not running properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update services not running properly: Hey! I have a problem with my Microsoft store and windows update, and for some reason it hasn't been letting me to download any app from the app store, or download windows update. I've watched all the videos about fixing it, I also read all the community posts but I still...
  4. Windows 10 Update services not running properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows explorer not running properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer not running properly: Hi, I have been having a problem which I think is that a process is constantly restarting itself so I can't use windows.The background and taskbar keep blinking on and off.The blinking doesn't go black - the taskbar and background image just disappear. The blinking also...
  6. Windows Run not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Run not working properly: So today I tried runny windows run and i put %appdata%/.minecraft/ to get to my minecraft folders but it asked me for app to use. Here is screenshot of how it looks its in my translated but i choose note pad and this popped out second screenshot It is link to cloudflare. I...
  7. Windows Run not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Run not working properly: So today I tried runny windows run and i put %appdata%/.minecraft/ to get to my minecraft folders but it asked me for app to use. Here is screenshot of how it looks its in my translated but i choose note pad and this popped out second screenshot It is link to cloudflare. I...
  8. Airpods not working properly with my windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods not working properly with my windows 10 laptop: I have gen 2 airpods i bought in august 2020. Whenever i use my airpods with my laptop yoga 730 after a while the sound just stops until i change the audio device then change back. Does anyone know a fix for this? This issue dosent happen to me on my iphone just on my windows...
  9. Windows 10 is not working properly in my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is not working properly in my laptop.: Windows 10 is not working properly in my laptop DELL Inspiron 15-3567, I want to know what is the problem with this. If possible then provide me the lower version of window because I think that this laptop is not compatible with preinstalled window 10. Please help...
  10. Sims 4 not running properly on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims 4 not running properly on Windows 10: To get straight to the point, ever since my software upgraded to Windows 10 the Sims 4 hasn't been working well. It opens and just lingers on the black screen but I discovered that if i go to the desktop then back to the Sims 4 tab it progresses, usually to the colorful logo...