Windows 10: Windows 10 is not showing my email accounts

Discus and support Windows 10 is not showing my email accounts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10. I go to my email app to open my messages. I cannot find any of my accounts except my outlook. I have tried and online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mr.MichaelPatterson, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 is not showing my email accounts

I am using Windows 10. I go to my email app to open my messages. I cannot find any of my accounts except my outlook. I have tried and online solution using the Command Prompt but only restore part of the file then I got an Error 87 when I tried to do a second command after restart. The message told me where to find the DISM.exe but I do not know what to do???????

:)

Mr.MichaelPatterson, Jan 11, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows 10 is not showing my email accounts :(

Zakin, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 is not showing my email accounts

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 is not showing my email accounts

1. Windows 10 is not showing my email accounts - Similar Threads - showing email accounts

2. my email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my email account: How do I get my emails to show up in my email account for the last 30 days? This email may be inactive and if so how do I reactivate it to get the emails for the last 30 days there's an important email I need out of there and I just want to retrieve it...
  3. my email account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my email account: How do I get my emails to show up in my email account for the last 30 days? This email may be inactive and if so how do I reactivate it to get the emails for the last 30 days there's an important email I need out of there and I just want to retrieve it...
  4. Show account details such as email on sign-in screen not showing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Show account details such as email on sign-in screen not showing: show account details such as email on the sign-in screen not showing. I have toggled that feature off and on in my account setting on my pc, and rebooted the pc but still not working. Any solution, please?...
  5. Show account details such as email on sign-in screen not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show account details such as email on sign-in screen not showing: show account details such as email on the sign-in screen not showing. I have toggled that feature off and on in my account setting on my pc, and rebooted the pc but still not working. Any solution, please?...
  6. Show account details such as email on sign-in screen not showing

7. Email accounts windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email accounts windows 10: mail accounts added and appear in account manager, but when saved the email account they do not appear in accounts on the left side menu. The only account to appear in that side is the Hotmail account. The added emails do not work I tried changing every option without any...
  8. Email and accounts on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email and accounts on Windows 10: I have added a new email AOL account and there is a message stating "Attention Required". I have confirmed that all my account settings and email password are correct as well as all my options for syncing my content. I have saved all settings multiple times and there is...
  9. Windows 10 Email Accounts

Windows 10 Email Accounts: I would like to alphabetize my email accounts in Version 16005.11231.20192.0 so that my main email account will open first. How can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-email-accounts/9eaa601a-b4b9-48a7-9443-52c8e021d9fb
  10. Windows Mail shows error for one of my Email Accounts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Mail shows error for one of my Email Accounts: Windows Mail shows error for one of my Email Accounts Suddenly after operating without a problem for months The error message is: We couldn't access this account: You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device This error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Multiple Accounts not showing on Windows 1903