Windows 10: Windows 10 is not working properly in my laptop.

Discus and support Windows 10 is not working properly in my laptop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 is not working properly in my laptop DELL Inspiron 15-3567, I want to know what is the problem with this. If possible then provide me the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by p_448, Aug 2, 2020.

1. p_448 Win User

Windows 10 is not working properly in my laptop.

Windows 10 is not working properly in my laptop DELL Inspiron 15-3567, I want to know what is the problem with this. If possible then provide me the lower version of window because I think that this laptop is not compatible with preinstalled window 10. Please help

:)

p_448, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Windows 10 is not working properly in my laptop.

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 is not working properly in my laptop.

1. Windows 10 is not working properly in my laptop. - Similar Threads - working properly laptop

2. My laptop has not been working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop has not been working properly: For the last few days my laptop hasn't been working properly. It has been freezing after a while of using it and the only way to get it to work is to force restart it. I have tried doing a system restore but it didn't work. Any help...
  3. My laptop is not working properly after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop is not working properly after Windows 10 update: Hello all, I have downloaded windows recent updates "Feature updates 1" and right after I installed it my laptop is not working properly, it took a while for my laptop to turn-on, I have ASUS core i7 8th generation. I always put my laptop on sleep mode all the time, and...
  4. My Windows is not working properly?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Windows is not working properly?: good day I have once attached a picture and sometimes the start takes even longer. Can it be fixed? [ATTACH] Mein Windows funktioniert nicht richtig?
  5. Windows 10 is not running properly on my Laptop

Windows 10 is not running properly on my Laptop: Windows 10 is not running properly on my Laptop, it frequently crashes.Device specifications as below Lenovo Ideapad 330 RAM: 4gb 3.83 usable Processor: IntelR CeleronR N4000 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10GHz IntelR UHD Graphics 600 Minimum specifications as per the windows...
  6. My windows 10 not working properly?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows 10 not working properly?: Hello there, There is a serious issue with my windows 10 as i have clean reinstalled it several time andlatest copy of my windows 10 I have an OEM license for my windows 10 The problem is that after every 1 month my windows defender disappear from windows security even...
  7. Laptop is not working properly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop is not working properly: When I start my laptop by pressing power on button, after booting, it directly takes me to my password screen( earlier it first shows my lock screen wallpaper) but it does not take password input. Either I had to on and off my filter key from ease so today I disabled my...
  8. laptop wifi not working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    laptop wifi not working properly: Dell Inspirion 7720 I5-7230M 8gb Ram 500 gb SSD Windows 10 1903 wifi card intel N7260 updated drivers My users laptop won't connect to the router faster than 30Mbps - other laptops connect at 200+/- Mbps. I swapped wifi cards - and condition persisted. Any...
  9. Windows 10 Update and now my Laptop won't work properly!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update and now my Laptop won't work properly!: After doing an update yesterday all my apps have stopped working and all my files have been "hidden" under USERS. I cannot use the Microsoft Store button which also doesn't work. I tried a hard boot but that didn't make any difference. HELP!...
  10. Why my windows 10 is not working properly?

Why my windows 10 is not working properly?: I don't know what is wrong with my Windows 10, but this is 4th time, approximately, I have to do a clean installation of windows 10 in last 1 and half month. Windows 10 Home Single Language works fine for some days and then after sometime it always boot to Troubleshoot...