Windows 10: Windows 10 is Nothing but TROUBLE

Discus and support Windows 10 is Nothing but TROUBLE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Unfortunately, I'm stuck with Windows 10. This year alone Windows 10 has disconnected my wireless speaker and completely stopped my wireless keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NancyMcGill1, May 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 is Nothing but TROUBLE

Unfortunately, I'm stuck with Windows 10. This year alone Windows 10 has disconnected my wireless speaker and completely stopped my wireless keyboard from working. It's most frustrating and I'm very tired of the continuous problems. I have no patience for software that does not do its proper job.

:)

NancyMcGill1, May 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 11, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 is Nothing but TROUBLE

Delta6326, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 is Nothing but TROUBLE

1. Windows 10 is Nothing but TROUBLE - Similar Threads - Nothing TROUBLE

2. i have a trouble i am stuck on lock screen so when i press sign in nothing happens what can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a trouble i am stuck on lock screen so when i press sign in nothing happens what can...: i need help pleasei have a trouble i am stuck on lock screen so when i press sign in nothing happens what can i do..i restarted it miltiple times i tried to sign in in safe mode but still dont work please help me...
  3. i have a trouble i am stuck on lock screen so when i press sign in nothing happens what can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have a trouble i am stuck on lock screen so when i press sign in nothing happens what can...: i need help pleasei have a trouble i am stuck on lock screen so when i press sign in nothing happens what can i do..i restarted it miltiple times i tried to sign in in safe mode but still dont work please help me...
  4. i have a trouble i am stuck on lock screen so when i press sign in nothing happens what can...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Face id saying it is currently unavailable. I tried trouble shooting nothing worked and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Face id saying it is currently unavailable. I tried trouble shooting nothing worked and...: Face id saying it is currently unavailable. I tried trouble shooting nothing worked and updated computer and restarted it nothing has fixed the issue....
  6. Face id saying it is currently unavailable. I tried trouble shooting nothing worked and...

Face id saying it is currently unavailable. I tried trouble shooting nothing worked and...: Face id saying it is currently unavailable. I tried trouble shooting nothing worked and updated computer and restarted it nothing has fixed the issue....
  7. Microsoft Store Missing but trouble-shooters find nothing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Missing but trouble-shooters find nothing: I have tried to use the 'wsreset.exe' but after I do I get the same message every time saying 'Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.' I just bought a new PC and would like to revert the...
  8. Microsoft Store Missing but trouble-shooters find nothing

Microsoft Store Missing but trouble-shooters find nothing: I have tried to use the 'wsreset.exe' but after I do I get the same message every time saying 'Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.' I just bought a new PC and would like to revert the...
  9. Can I install an earlier version of Windows 10 over my current version? Nothing but trouble.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I install an earlier version of Windows 10 over my current version? Nothing but trouble.: I just built a new PC and installed the latest April release v2004 of 64bit Windows 10 Pro from scratch on a fresh clean M.2 drive. I've had nothing but trouble. An absolute nightmare. Every existing folder on my reused drives tells me I "don't have permission" to access my...
  10. new off the shelf laptop windows 10 nothing but trouble , my acer aspire crashed when...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    new off the shelf laptop windows 10 nothing but trouble , my acer aspire crashed when...: Please I need help this has cost me so much money nothing but trouble any time I try something cant get anything done, my Acer Aspire locked me out after I updated to windows 10 it could not be saved, it caused it to crash. I got a new laptop Windows 10 is a nightmare i can't...