Windows 10: Windows 10 is now always freezing on first pop-up screen

Discus and support Windows 10 is now always freezing on first pop-up screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I initially finished installing windows 10 the system was still restarting properly. I then started to reinstall software for my motherboard and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Edward Sobkowicz, Jun 14, 2019 at 6:52 PM.

1. Windows 10 is now always freezing on first pop-up screen

When I initially finished installing windows 10 the system was still restarting properly. I then started to reinstall software for my motherboard and the system restated ok. I then installed Avg, Vlc media player, and adobe and still the system restarted ok. A message popped up that I have to install adobe flash player. I tried to install flash player but it did not install properly. The pc still restarted properly but then after a couple of days the system would hang up on the first pop-up screen. The only way to restart my pc was to perform a cold reboot. I have done the safe mode suggestion and the second method did not work either. I have also performed a repair but the problem remains. I have the latest build. My last alternative is to reinstall windows 10 from scratch by reformatting my hard drive and I don't really want to do this because it takes a couple of hours to do this. Does anybody out there have any suggestions. Please help.

:)

Edward Sobkowicz, Jun 14, 2019 at 6:52 PM
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jun 14, 2019 at 7:03 PM
  4. Nick259 Win User

Windows 10 is now always freezing on first pop-up screen

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Thema:

Windows 10 is now always freezing on first pop-up screen

1. Windows 10 is now always freezing on first pop-up screen - Similar Threads - always freezing pop

2. Screen Freezing up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Freezing up: For over a week now, while typing an email or entering text in MS Word, my computer totally freezes up, the cursor disappears, and Ctrl Alt Del doesn't work to let me close out of what I'm doing. I have to manually shut down my PC and start over, losing everything I was...
  3. pop up black screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    pop up black screens: I'm constantly getting the black dos screen popping up while working on my HP laptop...…..does anyone know what causes this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-black-screens/cb9b63b4-03c8-4346-b6c4-ea42c5bcc256
  4. the pop up of the windows 10 screen

the pop up of the windows 10 screen: When using the computer for any word, excel, email the mouse pointer goes to the 4 little squares at the bottom LHS then the windows 10 screen come up. I have to click that screen off, relocate the mouse to the end of the word or work I was doing. Please advise what I have...
  5. Projector Screen Pop Up

Projector Screen Pop Up: Hi, I am using HP laptop. When I bought my laptop, it had Windows 8 in it. Later I upgraded to Windows 10. There the projector pop up keeps coming after every 10 seconds. It has become impossible to work with this since then. I saw various posts regarding same but couldn't...
  6. Windows 10 update screen ALWAYS freezes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update screen ALWAYS freezes: After a certain amount of time I decided to come here to finally (maybe ?) find a solution. My problem is that my Windows 10 installation ALWAYS - and I mean ALWAYS - freezes when it restarts and goes on the update screen. Let's clear the situation: sometimes when I get a...
  7. CMD screen pop-ups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD screen pop-ups: Whenever I start my pc, as soon as I enter the desktop, I recieve a pop-up CMD black screen and right after it, another pop-up(white coloured) appears. This 2nd pop-up says: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\(pc name)\appData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\deecgivf\sgsusbvv.exe'....
  8. cmd prompt pops up at first as bitsadmin then "windowsupdateservices"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cmd prompt pops up at first as bitsadmin then "windowsupdateservices": i dont know if this is a virus or not but sometimes a cmd prompt pops up as bitsadmin at the first like 1-3 secs then it becomes Windowsupdateservices and downloads some thing to my pc, i already hitmanpro my computer and all the things it downloaded was a threat, but even...
  9. Windows 10 auto on screen keyboard pop up

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 auto on screen keyboard pop up: Hello all. I am running Windows 10 pro on a Dell Dino HD which is connected to my TV. I only use an air mouse with it and everything is functioning perfectly. I have a question regarding the on screen keyboard; I like the on screen keyboard to pop up automatically...
  10. Windows 10 Freezing and now even freezing on boot up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Freezing and now even freezing on boot up.: So I've recently bought a gaming package which had pre picked pc products to be built for me, as I do not know much about computers. This came with windows 8.1 pre installed. After having the pc for about a week it asked me if i wanted to upgrade to windows 10 for free,...