Windows 10: Windows 10 is now always freezing on first pop-up screen

Discus and support Windows 10 is now always freezing on first pop-up screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I initially finished installing windows 10 the system was still restarting properly. I then started to reinstall software for my motherboard and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Edward Sobkowicz, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 is now always freezing on first pop-up screen

When I initially finished installing windows 10 the system was still restarting properly. I then started to reinstall software for my motherboard and the system restated ok. I then installed Avg, Vlc media player, and adobe and still the system restarted ok. A message popped up that I have to install adobe flash player. I tried to install flash player but it did not install properly. The pc still restarted properly but then after a couple of days the system would hang up on the first pop-up screen. The only way to restart my pc was to perform a cold reboot. I have done the safe mode suggestion and the second method did not work either. I have also performed a repair but the problem remains. I have the latest build. My last alternative is to reinstall windows 10 from scratch by reformatting my hard drive and I don't really want to do this because it takes a couple of hours to do this. Does anybody out there have any suggestions. Please help.

:)

Edward Sobkowicz, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Nick259 Win User

Windows 10 is now always freezing on first pop-up screen

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 is now always freezing on first pop-up screen

1. Windows 10 is now always freezing on first pop-up screen - Similar Threads - always freezing pop

2. Download Pop-Up Window Freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Pop-Up Window Freezes: The problem isUpon prompting open the window for sharing any file upon my laptop to a website uploading pictures to wordpress site, for example, the download window freezes and eventually says "Open Not Responding"This occurs everytime I attempt to share a file from my laptop...
  3. Download Pop-Up Window Freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download Pop-Up Window Freezes: The problem isUpon prompting open the window for sharing any file upon my laptop to a website uploading pictures to wordpress site, for example, the download window freezes and eventually says "Open Not Responding"This occurs everytime I attempt to share a file from my laptop...
  4. Always pop up windows script host

in Windows 10 Customization
    Always pop up windows script host: Hi all,Need u help and advice why always pop up windows script host when I log in profile account. but when I click the button close nothing happens. appreciate your help....
  5. Windows 10 freezes at first screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes at first screen: Hi, my PC boots up to the first welcome screen, but when I enter at that point, the picture blurs and nothing further happens. I've tried rebooting, tried waiting half an hour, but nothing - the same thing happens. At this point I also cannot Shift+power icon. I don't have...
  6. Why this notifications pops up always?

Why this notifications pops up always?: "An app caused a problem with the default app settings, so it was reset to Microsoft Edge". Please help me on this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-this-notifications-pops-up-always/8764a274-e765-4108-876e-9023b9e0523f
  7. Pop-up 'suggestions' always in the way

Pop-up 'suggestions' always in the way: How do I turn off the pop-up suggestions that always get in the way when I move the mouse, or pass over anything on the screen? It is really annoying. I don't need this thing trying to tell me what I'm looking at, or constantly making suggestions that are always WHAT I am...
  8. Always pops up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Always pops up: cant create files.please check if you have permission to write to the instillation folder Always pops up on screen been 2 weeks now not sure what it's for, please can any one help...
  9. the pop up of the windows 10 screen

the pop up of the windows 10 screen: When using the computer for any word, excel, email the mouse pointer goes to the 4 little squares at the bottom LHS then the windows 10 screen come up. I have to click that screen off, relocate the mouse to the end of the word or work I was doing. Please advise what I have...
  10. Windows 10 update screen ALWAYS freezes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update screen ALWAYS freezes: After a certain amount of time I decided to come here to finally (maybe ?) find a solution. My problem is that my Windows 10 installation ALWAYS - and I mean ALWAYS - freezes when it restarts and goes on the update screen. Let's clear the situation: sometimes when I get a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pop up freeze