Windows 10: Windows 10 is reinstalling all drivers, the same are already there

Discus and support Windows 10 is reinstalling all drivers, the same are already there in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Out of the blue Windows 10 is reinstalling all drivers, what's going on, any idea? [img] Thanks 129834 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by roy111, Mar 29, 2019.

1. roy111 Win User

Windows 10 is reinstalling all drivers, the same are already there

Out of the blue Windows 10 is reinstalling all drivers, what's going on, any idea?

Windows 10 is reinstalling all drivers, the same are already there [​IMG]

Thanks

:)

roy111, Mar 29, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 29, 2019
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Windows 10 is reinstalling all drivers, the same are already there

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 is reinstalling all drivers, the same are already there

1. Windows 10 is reinstalling all drivers, the same are already there - Similar Threads - reinstalling drivers same

2. Reinstalling Windows 10 with same activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstalling Windows 10 with same activation key: I have on computer a Windows 10 Pro version 1607. I want to update it to 21h2. Since I cannot update it to latest version via Windows Update, I have to reinstall the operating system. The current Windows 10 was installed through an upgrade from Windows 7, it's activated, but...
  3. Reinstalling Windows 10 with same activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Windows 10 with same activation key: I have on computer a Windows 10 Pro version 1607. I want to update it to 21h2. Since I cannot update it to latest version via Windows Update, I have to reinstall the operating system. The current Windows 10 was installed through an upgrade from Windows 7, it's activated, but...
  4. Reinstalling Windows 10 with same activation key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Reinstalling windows 10 on the same pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling windows 10 on the same pc: Hello, I would like to reinstall windows on my same pc to get a genuine copy of windows and activate it with a product key. My question is if I reinstall windows 10 from a usb what will happen to my ssd that already has windows 10 on it? I’m trying to do a clean fresh install...
  6. Unpredictable blue screen, same three stop codes, already reset and reinstalled windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unpredictable blue screen, same three stop codes, already reset and reinstalled windows: Hey all, I have an Asus laptop with windows 10 home build 18362. It is a 64-bit system with 8g ram, i7-6500 cpu @ 2.5GHz with 2 cores, and a GeForce GTX 960M. For seemingly no reason, it started crashing to a blue screen randomly with one of these three stop codes:...
  7. Reinstall Windows 10 already activated with a digital right

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstall Windows 10 already activated with a digital right: On a laptop shipped natively with Windows 8, I’ve also installed in July 2016 Windows 10 in a .vhd file, which at the end of the procedure was automatically activated with a digital right not linked to an account. I want to change disk to install only the latest version of...
  8. Does reinstalling windows fix all the driver issues?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does reinstalling windows fix all the driver issues?: I have been facing an issue with the Network adapter. The one I'm having is Intel dual band wireless adapter 3160. It's getting disabled by itself and I need to restart my system to get it back on and sometimes even restarting the system doesn't help. I have installed the...
  9. Deleted all usb drivers, will not reinstall drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Deleted all usb drivers, will not reinstall drivers.: Long story short, i deleted ALL my USB drivers, restarted my PC. After a few tries the driver never downloaded and i was unable to use my pc. I do not have the ability to use a keyboard or mouse. I have access the HDD with a HDD to USB cable i can connect to my laptop. Any...
  10. Reinstalling windows 10 on same (C) drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling windows 10 on same (C) drive: hello, i have 1 tb harddisk with C,D,E drives..my OS is on C drive ,, i have created back up of all drives in external..i am reinstaling OS on C drive where i had previously win10 15014insider preivew.. i am getting rid of insider preview and get back to current branch...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 0xe0000246